Brief information on Paris Jackson
Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson was born on April 3rd, 1998 with a silver spoon as she is the daughter of the legendary Michael Jackson. She is an American actress, activist and model. She is the second child and only daughter of Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe.
Born in Beverly Hills, California, Jackson got her name as she was conceived in Paris. Jackson was raised alone by her father as her parents divorced in 1999 and he got the full custody rights. As a child, he was raised in a family ranch and had a troubled childhood. She tried to commit suicide numerous times but was always saved by her family.
In 2011, Jackson tried to pursue her career as an actress. She was signed up for the children's fantasy film, 'Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys', but the film never got made.
In May 2012, Jackson was listed in People Magazine's 'Most Beautiful' list. In January 2017, Jackson featured on the cover of Rolling Stone. Jackson along with her siblings had tried to create a documentary on her father's life and the funding was supposed to be generated via crowdfunding. There was a huge uproar in the public with her methods of funding and eventually the project had to be shelved.
In March 2017, finally her career took off. Jackson signed a modeling contract with IMG Models and later also made her acting debut with a guest starring role on FOX's 'Star'.
Jackson made her feature-film debut in Gringo which was released in March this year.
5 facts about her ex boyfriend, Michael Snoddy
Paris Jackson was in a relationship with Michael Snoddy. While they were together, he used to be present for many of her interviews. Read all there is to know about her ex boyfriend:
1. He sported a Conferderate Flag Tatoo which had created quite an uproar and also made headlines. Snoddy got the tattoo made in 2014 to pay tribute to the Pantera album “Cowboys From Hell”. None took the tattoo well and it was obviously a very bold decision.
On Instagram, Jackson clarified about her boyfriend’s tattoo, saying:
"My boyfriend decided to get it covered up on his own expense. He didn’t like the racism that was affiliated with it, the same way Nazis are affiliated with the Sanskrit svastika (now known as the swastika) and the same way Satanists are affiliated with many Celtic and pagan symbols".
2. Michael Snoddy is a Drummer. Snoddy works as a drummer and is too much into music. The 26-year-old plays with the percussion band 'Street Drum Corps'. Street Drum Corps is a world-renowned, high energy, drum and percussion show formed in Los Angeles in 2004. The American punk rock band performs on musical tours, performing art centers, festivals, and other such places. It is an American punk rock band.
A source close to him revealed that Snoddy is a hard-working musician, explaining that:
"Michael is not a scummy gold digger. People keep referring to him as a punk because of his hair and look, but he’s a hardworking kid."
When Snoddy first shifted base to Los Angeles, he used to work as a street performer, drumming on buckets. He said in an interview, "It wasn’t bad. I averaged out to a hundred bucks a day".
Snoddy had set up his drum kit on the Jackson family compound next to the museum that Michael Jackson had made. Michael Jackson used to practice his dance moves over there.
3. When Paris Jackson was younger, she had had her first crush on a woman. She revealed that she grew up in a very open-minded household. Jackson recalled,
"My dad raised me in a very open-minded house. I was eight years of age, in love with this female on the cover of a magazine. Instead of yelling at me, like most homophobic parents, he was making fun of me, like, ‘Oh, you got yourself a girlfriend." She added about her then boyfriend, "I never met anyone before who made me feel the way music makes me feel." Jackson's brother added, "The more I actually got to know him, he’s a really cool guy."
Snoddy and Jackson fill their social media accounts with adorable photos, showing their love and affection for each other.
4. Paris Jackson revealed that she was sexually assaulted as a teen. The sexual assault situation occurred when she was just 14 years of age. She said a complete stranger who was older sexually assaulted her. She revealed, "I don’t wanna give too many details. But it was not a good experience at all, and it was really hard for me, and, at the time, I didn’t tell anybody."
5. Jackson initially was linked with soccer player Chester Castellaw.
The two looked great together, but unfortunately their relationship hit a rocky patch and the two had a break up. Although her career right now is taking off, her personal life is not doing too well.
Jackson and Snoddy had a break up and the reason is not known. It was revealed from a source that she is young and there is plenty of time. Currently, she is more focused on her work.
They had begun dating in mid 2016 and were nearly inseparable at that time. Their personal accounts on social media were full of their photos together. The reason for the split is cited as irreconcilable differences.
Paris Jackson has an estimated net worth of $100 million. The net worth of her ex boyfriend Michael Snoddy is currently unknown.