- 1. Getting In Shape For Wonder Woman
- 2. She's SERIOUSLY Toned
- 3. Like, Really, REALLY Toned
- 4. Gal Gadot In Lingerie
- 5. Gal Gadot as Miss Israel
- 6. She Looks Even Better In Glasses (Sigh)
- 7. Gal Gadot As Gisele In 'Furious 7'
- 8. Gal Gadot in 'Triple 9'
- 9. Gal Gadot in 'Justice League'
- 10. Hanging With The Boys
- 11. Mess With Gal Gadot And You'll Have To Answer To This Guy
- 12. ...Not That She Can't Take Care Of Herself
- 13. She's Graced The Cover Of Dozens Of Magazines
- 14. Gal Gadot in Rolling Stone
- 15. Gal Gadot for Maxim
- 16. Sorry To Break This To You But...
- 17. Ladies And Gents, Wonder Woman And Wonder Woman
- 18. She Wears Dresses, Capes, and Pants Better Than You
- 19. Gal Gadot Is Truly A Classic Beauty
- 20. Check Out Her Instagram + Twitter + FB + Snapchat For More Pics
1. Getting In Shape For Wonder Woman
Gal Gadot is a Wonder Woman in both movies and in life. A mother, beauty pageant winner, law student, and former member of the Israeli Army with a current net worth of $8 million, Gadot has a bright future ahead of her. Did we mention that she's hot?
I was training for six months prior to the shoot. And six hours a day. I did two hours of gym work, two hours of fight choreography, and two hours of horseback riding. Which is super hard.
2. She's SERIOUSLY Toned
Green vegetables and protein are one of the keys to looking this hot, according to Gal Gadot's trainers. They also recommend sprinting, broad jumps, push-ups, pull-ups, bird dogs and rowing (one of the better low-risk forms of cardio).
3. Like, Really, REALLY Toned
Toned and hydrated like a mofo. One of Gal Gadot's simple but often overlooked workout tips is being a heavy drinker. A heavy drinker of water, that is. She recommends at least a gallon (around 16 glasses) a day.
4. Gal Gadot In Lingerie
With modeling campaigns for Gucci, Vine Vera, and Jaguar, Gal Gadot is currently the second most successful Israeli model after Bar Refaeli.
5. Gal Gadot as Miss Israel
After her mother suggested she enter, an 18-year-old Gal Gadot reluctantly sent in her photo to represent her country in the 2004 Miss Israel pageant. She won the title of Miss Israel and went on to compete for the crown of Miss Universe, which she didn't technically win (though for all intents and purposes, Wonder Woman is the REAL Miss Universe). Shortly after, she began her mandatory military term as part of the Israeli Defense Force.
6. She Looks Even Better In Glasses (Sigh)
Somebody call the Justice League! Being this sexy with spectacles on should be a crime.
7. Gal Gadot As Gisele In 'Furious 7'
Gal Gadot was a highlight of 2015's 7th installment of the Fast and Furious series — one of the current fastest grossing movies of all time. It featured the regular cast as well as Ronda Rousey, Kurt Russell, and Jason Statham.
8. Gal Gadot in 'Triple 9'
Gadot had a small part in the action film Triple 9 with Chiwetel Ejiofor, Casey Affleck, Woody Harrelson, Aaron Paul, and Oscar-winner Kate Winslet. While Triple 9 didn't fare too well at the box office, it did spawn this very memorable, very sexy scene.
9. Gal Gadot in 'Justice League'
Gadot's next onscreen appearance as Wonder Woman is set for release November 17. Be there or be square.
10. Hanging With The Boys
From left: Ben Affleck (Batman), Ray Fisher (Cyborg), Gal Gadot (duh), Jason Momoa (Aquaman), and Ezra Miller (The Flash).
11. Mess With Gal Gadot And You'll Have To Answer To This Guy
From Emilia Clarke to Amber Heard, Jason Momoa has always been a strong supporter of his female co-stars. If you mess with one of them you'll have to deal with all 6 feet and 4 inches of him.
12. ...Not That She Can't Take Care Of Herself
We doubt Gal Gadot would NEED help from Aquaman but it's nice to know he's in her corner. On another note, not only does she look sexy in glasses but in plain white underwear as well. How does she do it?
13. She's Graced The Cover Of Dozens Of Magazines
Our favorite Miss Universe competitor has graced the covers of Cosmopolitan, Entertainment Weekly, FHM, Marie Claire and Oh! Scroll down for more of our favorite WW magazine moments.
14. Gal Gadot in Rolling Stone
Gadot graced the September 2017 issue of RS showing off her WW bracelets and looking fierce, hot, and ready to protect earth as always.
15. Gal Gadot for Maxim
Aside from being hot as hell, Gadot is an adamant feminist who is always surprised when people ask her how she feels about equality and women's rights.
“People always ask me, ‘Are you a feminist?’ And I find the question surprising, because I think, ‘Yes, of course. Every woman, every man, everyone should be a feminist. Because whoever is not a feminist is a sexist.’
16. Sorry To Break This To You But...
...She's happily married (as if any of us stood a chance!). Gal Gadot and hubby of 10 years Yaron Versano welcomed their second child, Maya Versano in March of 2017. Gadot was five months pregnant with Maya — little sister of Versano and Gadot's first child, Alma, age 5 — while filming reshoots for Wonder Woman.
17. Ladies And Gents, Wonder Woman And Wonder Woman
Gal Gadot and Lynda Carter — who played Wonder Woman from 1975 to 1979 — clearly have a mutual appreciation for each other.
I just love her very much. I think that she’s such a special woman.
18. She Wears Dresses, Capes, and Pants Better Than You
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Gal Gadot DECIMATING THE COMPETITION.
19. Gal Gadot Is Truly A Classic Beauty
Like Audrey Hepburn, Janet Leigh, and Natalie Wood before her, Gal Gadot won't be easily forgotten. And it's not just about beauty... Her appeal is also about intellect, grace, passion, and determination as well. Gal Gadot is the perfect role model for Boomers, Millennials, and Generation Z alike.
20. Check Out Her Instagram + Twitter + FB + Snapchat For More Pics
Can't get enough of Gal Gadot?
Visit her on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @GalGadot or on Snapchat @TheRealGalGadot for more sexy behind-the-scenes pics and vids.