Panda Gossips (“Company”) has implemented the following general policy concerning the copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please note, we have listed the address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) at the end of this policy.
If you believe any of the material or content residing on or accessible via the Company’s websites and/or services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of the copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- • A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- • Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- • Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information with regard to the location of the infringing material that the copyright owner seeks to have removed. Sufficient details must be provided in order for the Company to find and verify its existence;
- • Reasonable and sufficient information must be presented to permit the service provider to contact you. This particular information can include an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- • A statement proving you have good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- • A statement made under penalty of perjury. Meaning, the information provided must be accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for the Company at: email@example.com