- Introduction to the signs
- He may not say that he wants you sexually
- 1) He is faking his natural voice to sound sexual
- 2) Doing stuff out of the ordinary may mean he wants you sexually
- 3) A key sign is he's constantly looking at you
- 4) He always listens to what you have to say
- 5) Complimenting your personal style
- 6) He spends a lot of time with you
- 7) Getting really close shows deep affection, sexually
- 8) He exhibits signs of nervousness
- 9) He wears your favorite cologne
- 10) Improved appearance
- 11) Planning dates at his home
- 12) He is all alone when you visit
- 13) He doesn’t want you with another man
- 14) A neat bedroom says he's thinking about you sexually
- 15) Following you on social media
- 16) Replying to your texts in seconds
- 17) Talking about lingerie
- 18) Telling you about his workout routine
- 19) Sexually hinting at things
- 20) He directly says he wants you
- 21) Introducing you to his friends is a sign of respect
- 22) Sexually treating you like a queen
- 23) Shows signs of anger if you refuse to engage with him sexually
- 24) Wants to hug and kiss you all the time
- 25) He says he wants to spend a night with you
- 26) He plays sexually-themed movies and music when you are together
- 27) Sending you dirty pictures
- 29 more signs that he wants you sexually
Introduction to the signs
You met this guy a few days ago and you really need to know if he desires you sexually. No matter how much you try to be his soulmate, some men will only want to take you to bed before they happily continue with their bachelor’s life. So how do you find out if he is only interested in getting in bed with you? Can you ask him directly? Well, if it sounds hard, rest assured you don’t have to overthink. Since he noticed you first, there’s a great chance he's interested in you. Some men assume that their feelings are obvious, but it is not always easy to understand those signs. The issue becomes more daunting if you cannot tell if he wants a meaningful relationship or just wants to make love. Anyway, almost every man on earth who shows interest in a woman wants to have sex with her at some point.
He may not say that he wants you sexually
Perhaps he is shy and lacks the means to say it directly. Some of the signs that show that he want to make love to you are mentioned below.
1) He is faking his natural voice to sound sexual
Research shows that ladies find deep voices sexually attractive. Many times he will talk in a low-pitched voice and try to be suave. Sometimes you'll have to move nearer to understand what he is saying. This is one of his tactics to get you closer to him.
2) Doing stuff out of the ordinary may mean he wants you sexually
He may suddenly become interested in the feminism convention you attend regularly. He is happy to check out some exhibitions you made even though he understands nothing. The reason he's showing so much interest is because he needs to get closer to you. Surprisingly, a man can offer to do anything just so that he gets into your good graces. The bottom line is that he yearns to make love to you.
3) A key sign is he's constantly looking at you
The way to the soul are the eyes, so watch his carefully. A man who is interested in you will want to assess you physically. There are certain parts of your body he likes the most and you shouldn’t be surprised to catch him staring at them. The reason he smiles when he looks in your direction is that he wishes he could make love to your sexy body. He may even go to the extent of biting his lips while absentmindedly staring at your cleavage or legs. Not only is he sexually enticed by your body, but he also watches out for other approaching guys. He wants you to himself and himself only.
4) He always listens to what you have to say
If he really needs you sexually, he will commit himself to paying attention to your every word. If you talk about the latest politics, he seems interested, including the things he hates. Unfortunately, this only happens for a short while before he gets what he wants from you.
5) Complimenting your personal style
He will notice how you are dressed and appreciate your sense of style. Of course, he will not forget to comment on your magnificent beauty and hint at how sexy you look. He obviously wants to explore your body further, but cannot say so yet.
6) He spends a lot of time with you
There is one thing you should know: no man will waste his time on a girl he doesn’t want. A guy who is into you will find extra time in his schedule just to be with you. He might even give up the time he usually spends watching his favorite football team, just for you!
7) Getting really close shows deep affection, sexually
Your new guy is interested in some action if he sits close to you and touches your hands while conversing. If he rubs your shoulders, back, or waist whenever you hug, it means that he would like to get down and dirty. When he "accidentally" touches your thigh, know that he can’t help himself. He wants to take every chance to seduce you. A guy who is into you will definitely invade your personal space. He will stay close to keep trying to touch you.
8) He exhibits signs of nervousness
It's funny that he's confident when he’s with his male friends, but you turn him into a nervous wreck when you show up. This is a paramount expression even though he tries hard to hide his true feelings for you. His intention is to impress you but there is a creeping fear inside him that he might blow things up. Some guys are poor at concealing their feelings and don’t know how to remain calm around girls. At the initial stages of your dating, he might act completely weird rather than trying to impress you. It is not surprising that he gets unusually quiet or talks complete nonsense. What you don’t know is that your presence turns him into a fool and that’s why he acts abnormally.
9) He wears your favorite cologne
It is his desire that you smell his intentions, so he will always have the same scent every time you meet. He will still have it on the day he makes love to you.
10) Improved appearance
He looks more cleaned up the second time you meet him, and the third, and the fourth, and so on. You should be proud that you have contributed to his enhanced appearance. Then get ready, because sometime soon he will be asking for sexual favors.
11) Planning dates at his home
This is a clear message that he plans to sleep with you. It is something he hopes that you will understand.
12) He is all alone when you visit
He hopes to get lucky when you come to his house and will make sure that no one else is there to interrupt his plans. If his idea of a date with you is sitting on the couch watching TV and is full of excuses not to take you out to dinner, he is simply saying that he isn't ready to spend money on you and is only interested in taking you to bed.
13) He doesn’t want you with another man
Jealousy kills him. If you talk to another guy and he seems pissed, then he is into you. He does not want any other men around you. He might even chase them away or tell you directly that you should stay away from the ‘bad’ guys.
14) A neat bedroom says he's thinking about you sexually
Any other room in his house might be a mess, but his bedroom is tidy and decorated all the time. He obviously hopes to make love to you.
15) Following you on social media
Do not be surprised when he becomes your online stalker. After meeting you, he will send a friend request on Facebook, perhaps even before the day ends. He has to know you and interact with you when you are away, and the easiest way is through social media.
16) Replying to your texts in seconds
Since he doesn’t want to miss a chance to talk to you, he will answer your texts promptly. The content of his texts says a lot about a man. His messages and emails will be very flirty. Men love texting, so that they can turn any conversation into a naughty discussion, particularly if they are shy in person. Do not be surprised if he bombards you with texts and talks less when you meet in real life. A sincere guy will start by asking how you feel, how your work is, and how your family is doing. From there, he'll start more intimate topics about what you are wearing and so on. It is possible for him to ask you to come over to his house if you too are interested in knowing more about him.
17) Talking about lingerie
As you walk down the street and pass by a lingerie store, he will make jokes on how a certain piece of underwear would look great on you. He might even suggest buying it for you. The truth is he’s dying to see you wearing incredibly sexy underwear because he's sexually interested in you.
18) Telling you about his workout routine
If he brags about his body, it is a way of letting you know that he is good in bed. He knows that women like physically fit guys, and is using that knowledge to his advantage.
19) Sexually hinting at things
After breaking the ice, he can turn topics into flirty conversations. If you text him goodnight, he might suggest coming over to keep you warm all night long. That is an obvious sign that he wishes to sleep with you. You will notice most of your conversations with him become sexually oriented after a while, no matter what topic it is. For example, you explain how you sang in the church choir before and he comments about how men wanted to keep hearing your angelic and sexy voice. When you say that you are very tired and just want to go home, he quickly offers to give you a ride and later help you take a shower.
20) He directly says he wants you
This is a no-brainer. If he tells you that he would like to take you to bed, he really means it. No way can he trick you with this direct request. Even if he is joking, he would certainly do it if he had the chance. But very few guys would joke about this. There are many ways he can tell you this. The first one is through direct speech if he is bold enough. This is not for the shy types or guys with low self-esteem. Direct conversations are reserved for confident men who are not afraid to take risks. The other way he could use is via text message. This won't be a common late night booty call but a genuine conversation. A respectful guy will send a very formal text requesting to sleep with you.
For the bold guys out there, requesting for an intimate affair is not hard.
21) Introducing you to his friends is a sign of respect
This is a way of telling his friends not to hit on you because he found you first. It signifies respect and that he is pleased to have you in his life.
22) Sexually treating you like a queen
A guy who values you, starts by getting to know you first. He will make you feel like a princess and treat you considerately. As he woos you, he will be calling in advance to make arrangements. He will even spend more time with you outdoors as you do what you enjoy the most. He will ask you to go out in a public place, say for a romantic dinner in the city or the opening of a new restaurant. This means he wants to develop a relationship with you.
23) Shows signs of anger if you refuse to engage with him sexually
If a guy is in love with you, he wants to be your most intimate friend. Hanging out with him makes the guy happy, but his ultimate pleasure is in intercourse. A passionate kiss is not enough for him, even though he can’t admit it. If you keep denying him the pleasure of making love to you, he might get angry because he will feel like his efforts have been a waste. If this happens, do not argue with him. Simply make a respectable final stand and explain your decision.
24) Wants to hug and kiss you all the time
He wants to hug and kiss you anytime you are around him because he loves you. At some point, he will get tired of chit-chatting or discussing major events in your life. Instead, he will quickly grab your hands and draw you near him, so that your bodies can touch. However, do not let him go too far if you don’t like the idea. You should be very clear whether you like him or not. Don’t send mixed signals. If a man adores you, he will treat you as a prospect for a long-term relationship. After developing intimate feelings for you, he will need to make love to you; it all starts with hugging and kissing. You will notice his body changing because his mind is consumed with thoughts of the intimate act.
25) He says he wants to spend a night with you
He wants to experience how it feels to share a bed with you, kiss you at night, and see your face in the morning when he wakes up. According to him, this is part of building an intimate connection. If you want to sleep together, let him know exactly what you expect and what you cannot take. Perhaps you prefer a serious relationship and you don’t want to be heartbroken later on. This is something he should know. Otherwise, you are not to do anything you are not sure about. Nothing would be more disappointing than learning later on that he takes you for granted.
26) He plays sexually-themed movies and music when you are together
Love and music go hand in hand, according to scientists. As a matter of fact, the human brain produces the same chemical elements whether you're listening to music or having intercourse. Your man wants you to get stimulated by romantic music so that you two remain on the same page. Music is a radical art that gets people into a loving mood because it increases the level of dopamine hormone (the pleasure hormone). That is why most lovers play music while making love. So, your guy will choose the songs you love the most to get you in the mood to sleep with him. On the other hand, he can choose an erotic movie with sensual scenes where characters pose in bed half-dressed or making love. It is clear that he wants you to imagine the mind-blowing experience of intimate contact. There is no doubt that seeing particular actions will trigger the desire to get romantic.
27) Sending you dirty pictures
Whether he does this playfully or not, dirty pictures is a form of sexting! He is saying to you in a lazy manner that he wants to sleep with you. He expects that once you see what he has down there, you will long for him.
29 more signs that he wants you sexually
26. Winking at you. 27. Using some ridiculous cliché to introduce himself. 28. He is the first to comment on a sexy photo you post on social media. 29. Hugging you for too long. 30. He rubs something off your face. 31. His first kiss with you was hot. 32. He takes off your jacket. 33. He calls anytime he has too much to drink. 34. He dims the lights when you visit and lights up candles. 35. You always catch him checking out your lower back. 36. He sends you naughty images and asks for the same. 37. Putting his hand on your thighs. 38. He focuses on your lips while you speak. 39. His breath deepens when kissing you. 40. He wants to know if you take birth control pills. 41. His eyes brighten when looking at you. 42. He suggests you take off heavy clothing to get more comfortable. 43. He wants to know what color of underwear you wear. 44. He narrates a romantic dream he had about you. 45. He leads you straight to his bedroom when you visit him. 46. He brags about his mastery in bed. 47. He enjoys cuddling with you. 48. Prefers to kiss your neck. 49. Buying you drinks often. 50. He fixes his hair when he’s around you. 51. He tells you how aroused he gets by just thinking about you. 52. He prefers late night texts. 53. Giving you a shoulder massage. 54. Taking off his shirt when you two are alone. 55. His manhood gets stiff when you are near him. The so-called players are very smart; they do not hint directly that they want to sleep with you. However, you are not supposed to be confused and fall for his trap. Always check out for these 55 telltale signs to judge if he wants to take you to bed; stay informed. From then onwards, make the right decisions so you don’t end up regretting anything!