Feng Shui Bedroom Colors To Bring Soothing Happiness & Best Energy
Feng Shui has become a powerful method for adding positivity in our lives. The right Feng Shui in the right place can make a lot of difference. Today, we will be talking about using the colors in your house, especially the bedroom according to the Feng Shui
We all are in love with colors and almost predictably react to them. But not all colors are to be used at all the areas of your house. Here's is a comprehensive idea about what colors to use and where according to Feng Shui.
Before we move on to the colors that you must use in your bedroom, let's discuss a few other things about colors, your home and Feng Shui.
Feng Shui Colors For Your Home According To The Directions
Every direction has its own importance and they should be bejeweled with colors that complement their power and energy. So, let's take a quick tour to it.
- For east facing bedroom and other rooms — Choose the Feng Shui colors that carry elements of wood like brown and green. You can always pick black and blue. However, limit the use of red and purple.
- Colors for the south-east facing bedroom and other rooms — These rooms should also be treated with the Feng Shui colors that carry elements of wood, i.e., green, brown, black and blue. You can also add some gold tones because traditionally this direction is considered to be the Money area.
- Bedroom and other rooms are facing south — These rooms carry a lot of fire and they absolutely love it. In these rooms or your bedroom, you can use the Feng Shui colors with the element of fire and wood. Go for orange, red, pink, purple, deep yellow and green and brown as well. Limit the use of blue and black colors according to the Feng Shui.
- Bedroom and rooms facing south-west — This area is connected to the energy of love and marriage according to Feng Shui. Use warm and nourishing earthy colors for rooms or bedroom facing south-west. I mean, use the colors of pottery, clay, bricks, and earthenware. You can also use the Feng Shui colors of fire with coral, pink and warm red.
- Colors for the bedroom and rooms facing west — Rooms facing west loves metal. So, use gray and white colors along with the metallic finishes in your bedroom. You can also add earthy colors. Avoid blacks, deep blues, and fiery colors according to Feng Shui.
- Colors for the bedroom and other rooms facing north-west — They also love metallic colors. So, you can use the same Feng Shui colors as the west-facing rooms.
- Colors for north facing bedroom and other rooms — The north area loves water. So, if you love blue and black colors, you can use them here. You can also use Feng Shui colors like gray, white and other metallic finishes. Use the Feng Shui color black sparingly in your bedroom and avoid using it on the ceiling of your bedroom altogether.
- Colors for the bedroom and other rooms facing north-east — Rooms facing north-east loves the energy of fire and earth. So, you can use all earthy colors according to Feng Shui along with magenta, purple, red and oranges. You can also add the golden finishes.
Now we will move on to the different Feng Shui colors for your bedroom, kitchen, and other rooms. You can use these colors in the sheets of linen or sheets of wallpaper. The singles who live in the rented homes can use wallpapers instead of paints for coloring the rooms according to the Feng Shui.
Feng Shui Colors And What They Stand For
Every color in Feng Shui has a meaning and importance. Here, I am going to tell you about the colors and what they stand for according to Feng Shui.
- Yellow Color — As per Feng Shui Yellow is Sunny, happy and nourishing color and is the element of fire and earth. It makes a space, like your bedroom, cozy. It is a right color for Kitchen. Use sheets of yellow wallpaper in the kitchen if you can't have it painted. There are many shades of yellow that you can use in your home. You can also use light yellow Feng Shui color for your bedroom.
- Red — According to Feng Shui red has the fire element and is the color of courage, passion, and romance. It is the strongest of all Feng Shui colors. Red brings energy, excitement, and joy to your home. As per Feng Shui, it also invigorates the sexual desire. In Chinese terms, it is the color of happiness and luck. Also, it is the color of marriage in India. You can use the red color in the bedroom. Either just paint one wall or add red decor to your bedroom but don't overdo it.
- The Color Green — Green is considered to be the wood element in Feng Shui. It stands for vibrancy, growth, and health. Green is the Feng Shui color of regeneration, fresh energy, and renewal. It brings the healing Feng Shui energy from nature, and thus it balances your whole body. To maximize the Feng Shui energy effects, apply several shades of green in your house. Use shades of green in your bedroom.
- Orange Color — The Feng Shui color orange is the fire element. It represents the social, optimistic and social environment. If the Feng Shui color red gets too intense for you to use, especially in your bedroom, you can use orange. Since it is called the social color, this Feng Shui color is suitable for singles. It promotes good times and lively conversations. Also, it reminds us of the summertime. It is a good Feng Shui color for living room and bedroom.
- White Color — White is considered the Metal element in Feng Shui. It stands for new beginning, innocence and freshness. This Feng Shui color contains all the colors in it, and that's why it makes you feel deeply satisfied. It is a right Feng Shui color to be used in all of your rooms including your bedroom.
- Blue Color — This Feng Shui color brings calmness, tranquility, and peace, something you need in your bedroom. Blue is the water element according to the Feng Shui. This is a variety of blue tones you can choose for your home, from the blue sky to the deep blue oceans. This Feng Shui color is a magnificent color. You can use this color for health in the eastern rooms and bedroom, for money in southeast rooms and the career in the north room. That's how you can get the perfect Feng Shui effect from the Blue color.
- Gray Color — This Feng Shui color is a metal element and has a clear, detached and neutral effect. It is usually treated as a dull or sophisticated and upscale color. If chosen wisely, it can bring beautiful Feng Shui energy to any space. When used in the west, this Feng Shui color brings creativity, helpful people can use this color in the northwest area of your home, and for career use it in the North corner of your home. You can also use a hint of this Feng Shui color in your bedroom in these areas.
- Purple color — The purple Feng Shui color is the fire element and is mysterious, royal and noble. You must use this color in moderation since this Feng Shui color is high in vibration. So, don't paint the walls but use it in decor be it your bedroom or any other room. However, if you have a healing space or meditation room, you can freely use this color in them. Avoid using this Feng Shui color in your bedroom.
- Pink color — This fire element color has a gentle, soothing and loving feel according to Feng Shui. It is the color of love all over the universe hence it is the perfect Feng Shui color to soften the energy in any space. Its gentle and delicate Feng Shui vibrations soothe the behavior of the resider. You can use this Feng Shui color anywhere in your house including your bedroom.
- Black color — Although black is considered to be the water element, this Feng Shui color is absorbing, unknown and infinite. It is a very strong color hence you must not use this Feng Shui color in your baby's room and on the ceiling of your bedroom.
Feng Shui Colors For Your Bedroom
Warm, soothing and rich earthen colors are recommended in Feng Shui for your bedroom. You can use the terra cotta colors, along with coral, cream, tan, cocoa and peach. You can also use the soft natural Feng Shui colors like lavenders, light blues, and green for making your bedroom soothing and welcoming. It also makes your bedroom appear quiet with tranquil vibes and invites the Feng Shui healing energy to your bedroom.
Feng Shui Colors For Your Living Room
The living room is a place where most of your activities take place. So, you must paint it with the Feng Shui colors of energy. You can use blue, black green and brown Feng Shui colors. You can also use the color of fire, red or you can also use pale tangerine and melon colors according to Feng Shui. Earth colors of Feng Shui also go well with the living room. You can use colors like ochre and tan for a more relaxing ambiance according to the Feng Shui. Gray, gold, white, black, bronze and yellow can be used as well as per Feng Shui.
Feng Shui Color For Kitchen
A kitchen is an important place of the house. Energies from the kitchen affect our food and in turn impacts our health. For the kitchen in the west and northwest use white, gray and other warn earthy tones according to the Feng Shui. You can also add blue and black to the north area kitchen.
Singles who live in rented flats can use wallpaper sheets instead of paint. Use blue and black Feng Shui colors with white and gray, all at the same time. This will keep the fire energy in your kitchen alive. For the one in the south, according to the Feng Shui, use red, orange and bright yellow colors.
Same Feng Shui color approach goes for the southwest kitchen, center kitchen, and Northeast kitchen. Kirchen in the east is full of wood energy. So, according to the Feng Shui, avoid using fire colors and focus on earthen colors. Treat southeast kitchen in the same way.
Feng Shui Colors For Bathroom
Bathrooms are as important a part of your home as kitchen, bedroom or any other part of the house. So, using the Feng Shui colors in it is equally important. Go with green and blue. You can also use brown Feng Shui color. Instead of using singles, you can use combined colors as well. Like, combine green and brown according to the Feng Shui.
You can also use Feng Shui earth tones like yellow and tan. Add accents to your bathroom by adding colored holders, rugs, shower curtains etc. Use sheets of wallpapers om one wall for adding a splash of different colors as well.
Feng Shui Colors For Dining Room
According to Feng Shui, the walls of the dining room should be colored with natural and earthy tones. Use peach, pink, green, cream, light blues and yellow colors. These are welcoming colors and makes everyone feel at ease.
As per Feng Shui, you must avoid bold and bright colors. And if you want to add bold colors to your dining room, use the accessories and decors that are dark in color. And don't clutter them up.
Feng Shui is largely followed these days in almost every corner of the world. Following the Feng Shui can bring significant posetive changes in your life and home.