Inspirational quotes about friends and family
Friends and family are a very important part of your life. They mean the world to you but once in while it's good to remember how much you love them. Thanks to all the things we have to do every day, the struggles we face, the busy schedules and the impossible days, we sometimes lose perspective when it comes to the ones who are dearest and nearest to us: our awesome family and our irreplaceable friends.
Have you wondered why is it that when it comes to family and friends we sometimes treat them so bad, we hurt them with selfishness and careless? It's probably because we know we can, that they can take it, they know us, they get us so they gave us passes on a lot of crap we send their way.
So we have a proposition, how about you take some time to ponder about how you treat your loved ones, family and friends? We bet that you'll realize how much they mean to you and how much joy they bring to your life. After the pondering, take some action and show them your appreciation.
We want to help you get some inspiration (in the form of quotes) so you can show them, that even though it may not seem that way, you love them and appreciate them and that you have become a better person because of their love and support.
1. You can kiss your family and friends goodbye and put miles between you but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you." -Frederick Buechner
2. "The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, no the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. "Love overflows and joy never ends in a home that is blessed with family and friends." -Unknown
4. "We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is, at last, a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindness there is at last one which makes the heart run over." -Samuel Johnson
Inspirational quotes about friends in difficult times
We all have gone through difficult times, it's part of living. not all can be happy times. Friendship entitles being there when things are not so good when the friend we love is going through some rough patches like a sick family member or a family crisis. Our friend is counting on us to be that rock that he or she needs to hold on to.
It's not easy to find the right words to offer comfort, sometimes a hug is quite enough but it seems that we need to say something to lift that friend's spirit. That is why we have included some quotes of power and encouragement that can give you some inspiration to find the right words to help your friend. Maybe by sharing these quotes with him or her, you can give them clarity to understand that they will get through this difficult time.
5. "There are moments when troubles enter our lives and we can do nothing to avoid them. But they are there for a reason. Only when we have overcome them will we understand why they were there." -Paulo Coelho (The Fifth Mountain)
6. "If you feel like giving up, give up on that feeling and give into the realization there are endless possibilities waiting to be discovered before you." -Tom Althouse
7. "We can't be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don't have something better." -C. JoyBell C.
8. "One word of encouragement can be enough to spark someone's motivation to continue with a difficult challenge." -Roy T. Bennett
Inspirational quotes about friends moving away
Saying goodbye is never easy, especially if the person you're saying goodbye to is a very dear friend. Whether your friend is going away because he or she found a great job opportunity in another state or another country or you're the one doing the move, knowing that you're not going to be there physically to give a hug, to have a cup of coffee together or just talk for hours, is hard and it could feel like a loss.
Finding the right words to express this feeling could prove difficult because there are a lot of emotions doing crazy dances in your head and in your heart. Sometimes we find inspiration by reading some quotes, that is why in this next round you'll find quotes that can make saying goodbye a little easier.
9. "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." -A.A. Milne
10. "Don't be dismay by goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends." -Richard Bach
11. "Happy trails to you, until we meet again. Some trails are happy ones, others are blue. It's the way you ride the trail that counts, here's a happy one for you." -Dale Evans
12. "Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance, they make the latitudes and longitudes." -Henry David Thoreau
Inspirational quotes about friends after a breakup
If you have been through one you know that breakups are hard but sometimes inevitable. It's hard to see beyond the heartache but you have to deal with it, so you can move on Your life awaits you. Since you have gone through the experience you know what your friend is going through and you obviously want to help him/her overcome the pain.
But maybe you're struggling to find the right words to make them feel better, words that can soothe the pain and encourage them to take their time to "mourn" but then to pick themselves up and move on. You can be their shoulder to cry on and also their biggest cheerleader by using the next batch of inspirational quotes. They can give your friend hope that this will pass and that things will get better.
13. "Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself." -Walter Anderson
14. "Watching you walk away out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along." -Anonymous
15. "If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford
16. "We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -E.M. Foster
Inspirational quotes about friends birthday
Your friend or BFF has a birthday coming up and you want to make a big deal of it because you want to show him/her how much you appreciate them and how grateful you are that you can both celebrate his/her life. Part of that celebration should be finding the right words to wish them a happy birthday, it could challenging because you want to be able to convey what you wish for them in a phrase.
We're here to help you, take a look at some inspirational birthday quotes, maybe one will hit the jackpot of wishes for your friend, share it with him/her and have the best celebration.
17. "Dreams seen with eyes closed can be forgotten. Real dreams are those that come when the eyes are wide open and the heart is ready to follow them. Happy birthday with a life full of dreams!"
18. "Every year when I see you on your birthday, I find a person who is wiser and more mature than before. Hope this trend even in the future. Wish you a happy birthday!"
19. "No matter how young you feel, no matter how inexperienced you may be, you deserve all the great things life has to offer. Happy birthday to my dear friend whose life is soaring high!"
20. "Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations, Wishing you a never-give-up attitude on this birthday!"
Friendship can inspire the most beautiful poems, songs and of course, quotes. We hope you've found one or two or three that you can share with your friends and family so they'll know how much you love them.