Growing a Bigger Butt Naturally
We all know that getting a bigger butt can be a little hard, but it is very attainable. No, I am not talking about getting plastic surgery. We all know that takes a lot of money and it can be very scary going under the knife. But, what if I told you that you can get a nice rumpshaker naturally? Well, your butt is in luck and on the way to meet Jenny from the block. If you follow a healthy diet with exercise, then you are already off to a great start. Here you will get some tips on how to get a bigger bum right from your home by eating certain foods to speed up growth and give you great results, pay close attention.
The Anatomy of The Buttocks
First off, let's start with understanding our butt. The anatomy of the buttocks is something that you should make sure you pay close attention to. Reason being, for exercise you are going to want to know what exact exercises will work and for which muscles. We have the gluteus medius, gluteus minimus, and gluteus maximus. The main word you get from all those is "glute." Your glutes are what helps you stand, helps you get back up from a sitting position and supports the pelvic area. Your glutes are the muscles you are going to want to exercise to get a bigger butt naturally. Also, the fat around the glutes is going to help with the size of the booty you are wanting to achieve. Exercises to help with this would be stair climbing, squats, and lunges just to name a few to get your bum from smaller to larger in weeks.
Foods to Eat to Grow a Bigger Butt Fast
Chimichurri Nourish Bowl ✨ This one is not for the faint hearted, you NEED to love garlic and onion, but if you do, let me tell you, it’s so incredibly yummy 🙌 For this bowl you will need: Brown rice 5 Portobello mushrooms, sliced 1 x tbsp crushed garlic Olive oil Avocado Red cabbage Broccolini Cherry tomatoes Chimichurri (recipe below) Topped with pomegranate seeds and the Seaweed Superfood mix from @pimp.my.salad ✨ For the Chimichurri sauce you will need👇 1 & 1/2 cup coriander/cilantro, fresh 1/2 cup flat leave parsley, fresh 3 cloves garlic 1 x red chilli, chopped 1/2 cup red onion, chopped 2 x tbsp fresh lime juice Pinch of salt 1/2 cup olive oil 2 x tbsp red wine vinegar Blend✔️ ✨ All you need to do is oven roast the sliced mushrooms in garlic and olive oil, steam the broccolini, cook the brown rice like usual, slice up the other ingredients and plonk everything in a bowl, drizzle with Chimichurri (the green sauce) and top with pomegranate seeds and @pimp.my.salad seaweed superfood seed mix 🙌 Enjoy! . . . #nourishbowl #nourishing #nourished #chimichurri #veganfood #vegan #glutenfree #glutenfreevegan #vegansofig #veganideas #eatplants #eatwell #eattherainbow #plantbased #vegetarian #vegetarianrecipes #recipes #dinnerideas #lunchideas #cleaneats #garlic #healthyideas #meatfreemonday #meatfree #veganbowls #veganfoodshare #vegetables #healthyfoods
Now, getting to the yummy stuff. There are certain foods that will help you to grow a bigger butt a bit more fast and for practically free. These foods alone are not going to give you an apple bottom overnight. If you follow through with a healthy diet, then a bigger booty is in your near future. Some foods that need to be considered in your diet are:
- Nuts - cashews, almonds, peanuts, etc. All these different types of nuts are high in carbs and protein. Eating nuts often is the equivalent to taking Omega 3 tablets. All the daily nutrients you need you can get from eating mixed nuts. Make your own Trail Mix if you'd like.
- Yogurt - The fattiness in the yogurt helps build density in your bottom.
- Avocado - When eating healthy food this fruit should be considered in your diet. The antioxidants keep the body fit, and the unsaturated fats in the fruit help the butt grow fast.
- Tuna - Full of Omega-3 fatty acids. This superfood is beneficial to the booty. Tuna is a very healthy meal that helps the body so much. Ask your coworker or athlete friend what they are having for lunch? Don't be surprised if they say, Tuna.
- Potatoes - This food gets a bad rap for fast weight gain, but if you aren't eating potatoes every single day it can be beneficial to weight gain in the hips and buttocks area due to heavy loads of vitamin A.
- Brown rice
- Whole Wheat - This food is full of vitamins and minerals most importantly it has protein. If you are looking for a flour alternative, then you found it with wheat.
- Turkey - As long it is free of preservatives and low in sodium you are good to go.
- Pork Tenderloin
- Eggs - Two boiled eggs every morning or a poached egg will help immensely with your bigger booty diet. Eggs are loaded with amino acids and vitamin A to help with the growth of the bum.
- Beans - Beans Beans Beans means more protein!
- Milk - Drinking milk will help with the density of the bottom. Healthy bones mean the growth of a healthy butt.
- Cottage Cheese
- Quinoa - One serving of quinoa is the equivalent of having 9 different amino acids in your immune system. Amino acids equal more protein, and more protein means greater muscle growth in the hips and butt area.
- Smoothie - 50% fruit and 50% protein you can't go wrong with a smoothie a day to grow. Just be careful with too much protein intake.
- Sweet Potatoes
- Lean Beef
Now that you have all the food necessities to get that booty growing for free and naturally you can start your diet asap. You'll have to eat some of these foods in much smaller quantities than other foods, but stick to your diet and stick to your exercise regimen if you really want results to your perfect size apple bottom. You can easily follow along to youtube videos for a bigger bum as well. There are so many video blogs you can follow who will guide you through exercise and diet day by day just in case you need help keeping up with the exercises, the food and the days you will be dedicating to your butt. Happy dieting!