Children and their love tied in quotes
Parenting can be very challenging at times, but all that feel worth it when the children appreciate your hard work with all their small actions. Be it a card, a poem or just a small letter which says how much they love you. It is priceless right? We have gathered some of the greatest quotes from children to their parents to show their love, gratitude and inspiration they gained from their parents.
Children love quotes for moms from daughters
Daughters are said to be a mother’s best friend. From shopping, gossip to sharing a womanly bond, mother-daughter duo is the best to find. Here are some quotes to celebrate the love the daughters feel for their mothers.
- This one’s for you, Mom! Break out the vintage wine and cheese! I appreciate all you’ve done and continue to do for me. You deserve only the best! Love you.
- You are an awesome mother and a great friend, thanks Mom for loving me and supporting me.
- I love my mom, no matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue, I know in the end, she'll always be there for me.
6. I feel so safe in this world because I already know that no matter what, you will always be there for me to watch my back and pick me up whenever I fall. Mommy, you are the best!
7. Mom, I love you so much! Thanks for everything you have given me or will give me. You will never know how much I love you.
8. Mommy, I love you, for all that you do. I’ll kiss you & hug you, because you love me, too. You feed me & need me, to teach you to play, So, smile because I love you.
Children love quotes being a wife and a mother
Being a mom and a wife is no easy job and your child understands that. They may not say it every now and then, but here are some quotes to show how much they appreciate your hard work and love.
9. My mom is a hard worker. She puts her head down and she gets it done. And she finds a way to have fun. She always says, 'Happiness is your own responsibility.
10. Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws. - Barbara Kingsolver
11. A mother’s work is never done. She works from morning until dawn. She spreads her love and keeps you warm. But only once a year we say Mother, we wish you “Happy Mother’s Day”.
12. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. - Theodore Hesburgh
13. No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed. - Harold MacMillan
Children love quotes for moms with sons
They say moms love their sons more and the fathers love their daughters. Although it sounds like a typical concept, sons do feel the first magic of love from their mothers which they forever cherish. Here are some quotes to show love.
14. To my wonderful Mother, who is very tolerant of a son like me: I LOVE YOU!
15. Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
16. You were always there for me if I was sick or had a bad dream or needed help with my homework. Even now, you always make me feel loved and important. Even when you have a million other things on your plate! Thank you, Maa.
17. I love you mom and am glad that God blessed me with such a caring mother. You went above and beyond the call of duty many times.
18. I believe in love at the first sight for you are the first person I saw when I opened my eyes and have loved you since that day dear mum.
19. Nothing is as special to me as you, mom. Nothing is as precious to me as you, mom. Nothing is as beautiful as your eyes mom. Nothing is as filled with love as your heart mom. Love you always.
20. I’m thinking of you today. I’m so incredibly thankful for all you’ve done for me. You’ve always cheered me on from the sidelines, supporting my every move. Treat yourself to something fabulous in honour of your special day. I love you!
Children love quotes for their parents
Parents are like a blessing to children, and even if they sometimes act snobbish and ignorant, they know how important you are to them. Here are some of the quotes from children to their parents to prove the love they feel.
21. In life’s journey, I always thought I was right and my dad was wrong. But life’s harsh lessons made me realize that dad’s words were right all along. Thanks, Dad.
22. Dear Mom and Dad, I am so much of what I learned from you. You’ll be with me like a handprint on my heart.
23. Mom and dad, you’ve gone through a lot of struggle and pain. But I promise I won’t let all that go in vain. I want to do justice to every time you believed in me. I will grow up, to be the best I can be.
24. I promise to achieve all the dreams of your life that you couldn’t because you were busy making sure that I achieved mine. To my dear parents, thanks for all your sacrifices.
25. You are the only people in this world who I love from the bottom of my heart even though you scold me and punish me because I know that what you do is for my own good. Thanks, mom and dad.
Children love quotes from movies
Who says children movies are only fun and entertaining. There are more to it when you listen, especially the dialogues. Some of the greatest life lessons and love quotes can be learned from the animated, cartoon movies for parents and children. We have listed some below.
26. You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. – Gusteau, Ratatouille
27. Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. – Stitch, Lilo and Stitch
28. The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter. - Fa Zhou, Mulan
29. Some people are worth melting for. – Olaf – Frozen
30. Do not be fooled by commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what outside, but what is inside that counts. – Aladdin
Source: Loving Series
The love children and parents share is beyond words, it is feeling only can be achieved by a happy family. Your children learn from you and every action they see, inspires or demotivates them. So, from next time share your love for them through small token of love like letters, notes, quotes etc. and you will see how they will return it to you with more creativity, love and gratitude.
Enjoy the quotes and spread the family love!