Is there any time for some heart-warming love quote for your child? Don’t think so...
Any individual who has invested energy with children realize that they can be a magical cause of joy. Children can activate compelling feelings in individuals that make them grin, giggle, cry, or even simply gaze in confusion.
So, we have gathered a dozen of quotes about children from adoring guardians, and motivating personas. Discover the best quotes underneath, for example, sweet and intriguing statements, or even amusing statements about childcare.
When to write or send quotes to your children?
In case you are not a parent, in any event, you have been around children and will probably relate to sharing these quotes with them as well. Maybe these statements will rouse you to keep positive messages around with child mementos. But when to actually send these quotes to your favorite babies or your own children?
Most of the people believe that quotes are only for motivation during the depressed time. Not really to be honest. A quote can be something that can remove not only depression but also share love and memories. They encourage positivity and let someone stop feeling homesick etc. Just a single quote can make one’s day!
So being a parent or not, a child reacts to something smallest very quickly. So your daily quote or situational quote can make one child’s day at his/her school, or maybe a presentation or cut down depression, or make new friends or ace an exam. You just need to understand the situation and send the quote on time. It is all about timing!
20 quotes and sayings about loving children unconditionally
Famous quotes and sayings
- “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” ― Mitch Albom, For One More Day
- "God, he suddenly understood, was love in its purest form, and in these last months with his children, he had felt His touch as surely as he had heard the music spilling from Ronnie's hands." ― Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song.
- "You do not know what unconditional love is. You may say you do, but if you do not have a child, you do not know what that is. But when you experience it, it is the most fulfilling ever." ―Regina King
- "The greatest thing a father can do for his children is to respect the woman that gave birth to his children. It is because of her that you have the greatest treasures in your life. You may have moved on, but your children have not. If you cannot be her soulmate, then at least be thoughtful." ― Shannon L. Alder, 300 Questions Lds Couples Should Ask for a More Vibrant Marriage
- "Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you." ― H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "Whom your children love should always be someone that you acknowledge with kindness. Your children notice everything and will follow your example." ― Shannon L. Alder, 300 Questions Lds Couples Should Ask for a More Vibrant Marriage
- "Accept the children the way we accept trees—with gratitude because they are a blessing—but do not have expectations or desires. You do not expect trees to change; you love them as they are.” ― Isabel Allende
Quotes about first born
- "You can only have one firstborn; you might love all your children deeply with passion. But there is something special always about the first one." ― Raymond Fist
- "That is the way it is with firstborns. Mom and Dad may think they are in charge, but the firstborn knows better, and so does the youngest sibling." ― Kevin Leman, The Firstborn Advantage: Making Your Birth Order Work for You
- "The right of the firstborn gives the man the right to yield seed." ― Sunday Adelaja
- "Having a child, particularly your first child is such a life-changing moment. Nothing can really prepare you for that." ―Kate Middleton
- "In a big family, the first child is kind of like the first pancake. If it is not perfect, that is okay, there are a lot more coming along." ―Antonin Scalia
- "My first child is going to be the oldest sibling to the next kid, and that may change with each and every year. I am looking forward to how one baby influences the other, and to my family as a whole, to every single chapter." ― Blake Lively
- "Being a parent is not for the faint of heart. I may joke about knowing fear, but the fact is, the first time I ever knew real fear was the day Charlotte, my first child, was born. Suddenly there is someone in the world that you care about more than anything." ― Harlan Coben
Quotes on parental love
- “To be a good father and mother requires that the parents defer many of their own needs and desires in favor of the needs of their children. As a consequence of this sacrifice, conscientious parents develop a nobility of character and learn to put into practice the selfless truths taught by the Savior Himself.” — James E. Faust
- “Your top job as a new parent is to love your baby like crazy. After showering her with affection, your next two important jobs are to feed her and to calm her when she cries.” — Harvey Karp
- “My feeling of responsibility for the safety and well-being of my children is so strong, that should an asteroid threaten to wipe out all life on earth, I would still hold myself responsible for their fate.” —Boghos L. Artinian
- “There is nothing that can bring you closer to fearlessness about everything else in the world than being a parent—because of everyday fears—like not being approved of—pale by comparison to the fears you have about your children.” — Arianna Huffington
- “Encourage do not belittle, embrace their individuality. And show them that no matter what they will always have value if they stay true to themselves.” — Solange Nicole
- “No one has yet fully realized the wealth of sympathy, kindness, and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure.” — Emma Goldman
- “There is nothing more contagious than the laughter of young children; it does not even have to matter what they are laughing about.” — Criss Jami
- “Everything I thought I would hate about having children the crying, the screaming, nothing fazes me. I love it all, and it has relaxed me.” — Elton John
Quote to make your child smile
- “What is a home without children? Quiet.” — Henny Youngman
- “I love my children. That will never change. I have prayed to them for forgiveness and hope that they will forgive me. I never meant to hurt them.” — Susan Smith
- “Having children is my greatest achievement. It was my savior. It switched my focus from the outside to the inside. My children are gifts; they remind me of what is important.” —Elle Macpherson
- “The beauty that surrounds me is breathtaking; it is the faces of my children.” — Anabela Loureiro
- “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Smile. Have you ever noticed how puppies make humans friends? Yet all they do is wag their tails and fall over.” —Walter Anderson
- “Never stop smiling even if you have no reason to smile. Before you put on a frown, make sure that there is no single smile available.” — Jim Beggs
Children are amazing gifts. Love them and keep them close to your hearts. Let them know that you will always be there in any tough situations and that you've always got their back. We hope the quotes above will greatly improve your relationship with your precious one.