Is Love Even A Real Thing?
Is love even a real thing? A question that has been asked by almost everybody who has walked the face of this Earth, at one point or another. What is all the fuss about? Well if you ask me, love is both; Real and Fake. It’s different for different individual. Here are a few quotes to help you figure out what love is!
50 Quotes on Love Isn't Real
Love don't exist quotes
1. Don’t fall for fake smile because you don’t know what are they hiding behind their fake smile
2. What is love? It’s nothing more than an illusion.
3. Love is nothing more than a word. It doesn’t exist.
4. Existence of love is just like the existence of fairies. The common thing being they’re njust stories.
5. Love is a virus that’s spread intentionally to sell movies, songs and books. It’s a campaign.
6. Where is love? I can’t see it. I can’t feel it. Where is it?
7. My heart has beaten for your fake love. What more if you loved me genuinely?
Don't pretend to love me quotes
8. My heart was broken in a single moment when I find out the truth that you are hiding from me
9. I know that pain comes with loving, but why did it have to hurt this much even though yours wasn’t real?
10. Because of your fake love, I learned how to distinguish between what’s real and what’s not, what I deserve and what I don’t.
11. I never thought you will leave me, but what can I expect from a fake lover
12. It hurts but it is good that it ends because now I’m happy that I’m not in that fake relationship
13. I thought you and I are perfect but how stupid was I’m that I believe this illusion
14. We have made promises that we will face every situation in life together but when the situation was difficult you left me alone
15. The truth is... you are hurting me. Not on purpose, I know that. But I love you and every second that you don´t love me back...it hurts. -Veronica Roth
16. If someone truly loves you they don’t judge you
17. The reason I know you don't love me, is because the day I walked out your door, you didn't stop me. - Lisa Page Brooks
18. It hurts when you know that the person you love the most is never loved you he is just using you
19. I fall for your fake love and now my heart is broken, I learned my lesson in life
20. I've been trying to get down to the heart of the matter but my will gets weak and my thoughts seem to scatter but I think it's about forgiveness...forgiveness, even if you don't love me anymore. -Don Henley
21. When you come in my life I thought you are the one that I’m looking for but I was wrong
22. Don’t enter somebody’s life just to use them because it hurts very bad when they know the truth
23. If you love me, Henry, you don’t love me in a way I understand. -Richard Siken
24. You don't love me, you just love my doggystyle. -Snoop Dogg
25. My heart doesn’t want to believe what you have done but it is the truth and I have to accept it
26. The fact is, you don't love me, and you haven't destroyed me. You don't have what it takes to do that. -Jeannette Walls
27. I don’t know how you did it. I don’t know how you can go lengths and never truly love someone and spend every minute of every day with her. I don’t know how I was fooled. I didn’t know my heart could be so stupid.
28. Don’t make fake promises if you can’t fulfill them
29. You don't love me. If you really knew me, you wouldn't love me. You love who you think I am. And don't pretend that you know me. Because I don't even know myself. -Eddie Vedder
Fake love quotes
30. Many of us believe that when we give love, we get the love back but sometimes it’s just an illusion of what we gave them. – Akash B Chandran
31. It may be fake and pretentious, but your cowardice taught me how to be brave in the battlefields of love.
32. It’s better not to have nobody, than to have someone who is half there, or don’t want to be with you. – James Porter
33. You shattered the remainder of my heart, yet you expect me to be okay with it day after day. – Ahmed Mostafa
34. Many of us believe that when we give love, we are getting the love back but sometimes it’s just an illusion of what we gave them. – Akash B Chandran
35. What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside? – Jess C. Scott
36. You can’t hurt someone you love.. and that’s how I now know you truly never loved me. – Jarod Kintz
37. I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed. – Zakiya and Mahid
38. Fake relationships and fake people coming up to me and all of a sudden wanting to be my friend. – Jason Ritter
39. People wear masks of lies so that they look attractive, so be careful. – Muhammad Saqib
40. It’s far better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone so far. – Marilyn Monro
41. Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes. – Friedrich Nietzsche
42. Real love is what you feel it. You see it, and you show it! But fake love is just made of words.
43.If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions. – Carlos Wallace
44. Spend your time with those who love you unconditionally, not with those who only love you under certain conditions. – Suzy Kassem
45. No one forced you to love me, so why did you need to pretend? Your lies have left me heartbroken. – Shami Paulin
46. You can’t always go by actions because some people will ACT like they love you just to get what they want from you. – Sonya Parker
47. I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed. – Zakiya And Sajid
48. Money makes the world and your family turn. – Omar Hickman
49. The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made. – Groucho Marx
50. Fake loving people don’t surprise me anymore, loyal lovers do. – Steve Maraboli
How to Recover From a Hurtful Relationship
When you just came out of a relationship that left you hurt and wounded, the first thing that you need to do is give yourself time to grieve. The ego of a person tries to push them the other way by whispering things like why should you waste more time to grieve for the person who hurt you. The best advice I can give you is to not listen to this voice. Tell yourself that you’re not wasting your time on that person who hurt you, instead you’re investing that time on yourself to heal properly.
Spend Time with yourself
When you’re hurt, another normal reaction is to drown yourself in work so that you don’t have to face your feelings. Well, this kind of behavior will only make it worse. You might end up having a nervous breakdown as well. Feel. Feeling is what makes us human. You’ve been hurt and you need to feel that hurt to heal. This is why you need to spend more time with yourself.
Spend Time with your loved ones
I cannot stress enough on the importance of the people that surround you when you’re hurt. When you’re vulnerable, the only people who should be around you are the ones who love you and genuinely care about your loved ones. Even their company with silence will help you heal because when you’re hurt, talking or going over something might not seem a good choice at first. Just don’t be shy to ask for help if you need it.
Love is certainly a complicated topic. For some it is as real as the sun and for some, as fake as fairies and unicorn. At the end of the day, it is what you want it to be. Hope this article and quotes helped you in your endeavor of learning what is love.