Unconditional love is a love that has no conditions on it. It means that person will love others even if they do wrong by them. It is the type of love that a mother feels for their child, the type of love that God feels for His children. A love that places no limits, boundaries or rules and lets you be exactly who you want to be. Unconditional love quotes for him are specially chosen for men of all ages and sexuality.
Unconditional Love Quotes For Him
Maybe you are in love with a particular man in your life and want to show him how much you care. Love quotes are the perfect way of showering your man with affection and love. Learn about the different quotes available and write them down somewhere your partner will see and they will be thrilled with the sentiment. Special messages in the form of a love quote can do wonders for a relationship.
1. "At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet." Plato
When we fall in love it can be poetic. However, it often inspires people to write their love out in words. Love is such an inspirational language that it turns poetic when we fall in love with someone.
2. "Love consists of this: two solitudes that meet, protect and greet each other." — Rainer Maria Rilke
"Love consists of this; two solitudes that meet, protect, and greet each other." pic.twitter.com/Ke8UC6GTYg— Grow Into Wings (@growintowings) December 30, 2014
Before you meet someone you are on your own, but when you meet someone you protect them with your life.
3 "Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it." ― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk To Remember
Source: Pinterest @fratellocadfael
It is impossible to see love, it is an emotion that can only be felt. Like the wind, love cannot be seen, but only experienced.
4. "Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." — Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Source: Pinterest @ipicturequotes
Even when we fall in love, life happens to us and bad things can occur, but love makes life more worthwhile and even in the bad times, being in love can help.
5. "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." — William Shakespeare
'Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind. And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind'— Shakespeare B Trust (@ShakespeareBT) April 29, 2017
A Midsummer Night's Dream pic.twitter.com/OyqdZ6LM5u
When we fall in love it is sensible to think with the mind and control your emotions or they can run away with you. We don't need to see to paint something if we are using our mind. Love can paint a beautiful picture even though we often go into it not knowing where it is going to lead us.
6. "I do not want to change anything in you. I love you the way you are." — Unknown
Loving and accepting someone for all they are is the height and depths of love. Not wanting to change anything in that person and accepting them just as they are is what love requires.
Unconditional Love Quotes for Her
Unconditional love quotes for her are specially chosen love quotes for women of all ages and sexualities. Sincerity is one of the most valued aspects in a relationship. By showing that you sincerely love your woman by sharing a love quote it will make her feel treasured. Togetherness is so crucial in a relationship and times of intimacy can be made more special with love quotes. Let your imagination roam free when reading these love quotes by famous people. Perhaps you will find one that stands out from the others and can share that with your partner.
7. “The only way love can last a lifetime is if it's unconditional. The truth is this: love is not determined by the one being loved but rather by the one choosing to love.” ― Stephen Kendrick, The Love Dare
Source: Pinterest @apiradeeudomsak
If love is to be eternal then we need to accept our lover unconditionally. Love is not determined by the person who is loved, but the one that actually chooses to fall in love.
8. “If love is blind, then maybe a blind person that loves has a greater understanding of it.” ― Criss Jami, Salomé: In Every Inch In Every Mile
Love is blind because nobody knows where it will lead and it is an emotion, rather than something that can be seen with the eyes. Therefore, if a blind person falls in love will they perceive love more greatly because they have more insight in things unseen?
9. "Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you." — Bob Marley
Source: Pinterest @optimisticquote
The truth is, perfect guys don't exist, but even though no guy is perfect, there is always an ideal man that will meet your needs. Therefore, we should give all we have to love so that we do not regret it when it is gone.
10. “You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” — Oscar Wilde
“You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”— Euripides Evriviades 🇨🇾🇪🇺 (@eevriviades) August 24, 2018
- Oscar Wilde pic.twitter.com/5EnHp4adkL
Love goes deeper than the outward appearance. It reaches into the soul and longs for more. It does not matter how much material worth a person has, but when love is there it is magical like a song that only two lovers can hear.
Unconditional Love Quotes for Son
Unconditional Love Quotes for Son are for parents all over the world who enjoy reading about their son. Sons are special and deserve to be told how much they are loved. Lavishing your unconditional love on your son will make him know how much he means to you. There are not enough chances in this world to make someone feel special and you should take every opportunity whilst you can. Consider all the moments you could take to tell your son how much they mean to you. Children grow up so quickly and parent's need to treasure each moment spent with them. Soon, before you know it, they will have grown up and left home.
11. “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” — Mitch Albom
Only a mother's unconditional love for us is pure like gold. When we look into our mother's eyes we know that we are loved unconditionally.
12. “Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.” -Sophocles
Source: Pinterest @jgoodmans
Sons are a mother's pride and joy. They secure a mother's life and that is why she loves them unconditionally.
13. "To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind.” –Shannon L. Alder
So many men are not courteous or respect women, but if a mother trains her son from a young age he could take on the world. If a man has been brought up to respect women that will stay with him.
14. “Moms are as relentless as the tides. They don’t just drive us to practice, they drive us to greatness.” –Steve Rushin
Moms are as relentless as the tides.— S.Saravanan (@SSARAVANA) February 3, 2015
They don't just drive us to practice
they drive us to greatness pic.twitter.com/dcBB8Blxeu
Mothers who love their son will make them be great and put a lot of input into their lives.
15. “Men are what their mothers made them.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
A mother's role for her son is to bring him up in the way that would be respectful.
Unconditional Love Quotes for Daughter
Unconditional Love Quotes for Daughter are especially chosen for parents that want to show their daughter how much they mean to them. Daughter love quotes can be used when a child is just born. You could write the quote inside a baby greetings card. Get the champagne, balloons and gifts at the ready for a baby shower or to welcome a new baby home.
16. “Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.” ― Ann Brashares, Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood
Source: Pinterest @teddycansea0399
As parents you are obligated to love your children, but from the rest of the world you have to earn love, respect and value.
17. “The woman who is my best friend, my teacher, my everything: Mom.” – Sandra Vischer
Mothers are everything to us. They are our teacher's, best friend's, they are everything to us.
18. “Mothers of daughters are daughters of mothers and have remained so, in circles joined to circles, since time began.” – Signe Hammer
There will always be mothers until the world has stopped spinning as circles have joined circles, there will always be a mother's love.
19. “A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.” – unknown
Even though a daughter may sit on your lap growing up, when she gets too big for your lap you know that she will never outgrow your heart.
20. “Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.” – Caitlin Houston
Source: Pinterest @yourtango
There are no words powerful enough to describe the bond that mother and daughter experience. It is unconditional and has no boundaries or constraints.
Unconditional Love Quotes for Parents
Unconditional Love Quotes for Parents remind parents how much they are loved by their children. Parents do an amazing job of looking after their children and need to be reminded how much they are loved. It can be hard being a parent and is probably one of the hardest jobs in the world. However, it is also extremely rewarding, especially when you get feedback from your children. Carefully nourishing children and putting them on the right path for life is the essential role of any parent. Seeing your child improve, develop manners, personality and style is a wondrous part of parenthood.
21. “What it's like to be a parent: It's one of the hardest things you'll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.” ― Nicholas Sparks, The Wedding
"What it's like to be a parent: It's one of the hardest things you'll ever do, but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love." - Nicolas Sparks #LLMommyMoments pic.twitter.com/bucnqdnbsg— Living and Loving SA (@LivingLovingMag) July 14, 2018
It is so difficult to be a parent, but it teaches us the value of unconditional love.
22. “Accept the children the way we accept trees—with gratitude, because they are a blessing—but do not have expectations or desires. You don’t expect trees to change, you love them as they are.” ― Isabel Allende
Love your child for all they are and don't expect them to be someone or something that they are not. Nurture them like nature and know that they will grow with the love that is poured on them.
23. "We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves." – Henry Ward Beecher
We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves. pic.twitter.com/NhSuAjB8Nk— Tammy 💕🍀🐇🍒🍀🐇💕 (@PinkChocoCandy) July 17, 2014
Obviously, you cannot feel the pain of someone until you go through the same. Same goes to parents love, you cannot feel how they are going through it, until you become parents too.
24. "No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us." Brad Meltzer
There is no alternative of a Parent’s love. You will never find it anywhere else.
25. “First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
Source: Pinterest @JeffHolt71
Parents give their whole to make your life. They even sacrifice their peace and health for your wellness. They give you birth, they bring you in this world, but they will give you everything even their whole life.
With so many different loves it can be easy to confuse love with and get muddled up between what you are feeling and what is reality. Infatuation might make you feel in love when in reality the relationship would have been bad for you.