Have an important date coming up with your girlfriend and don’t know what to say to her? Are you lost for words? Cat got your tongue? We’ve got some fantastic sexy quotes to help you set the tone for the evening and perhaps get a little late night action in as well!
Give her an idea of how much you love her with these ten quotes:
1. Will you love me in December as you do in May, Will you love me in the good old fashioned way? When my hair has all turned gray, Will you kiss me then and say, That you love me in December as you do in May?
— James J. Walke
2. “Ask me to define my love for you and I’ll say it’s captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in vivid visions of our dreams and future plans, but most of all it’s right now, at the moment where everything I’ve ever wanted in my life is standing right in front of me.“
— Leo Christopher
3. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
— The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
4. “I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.”
— Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
5. “If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love were a star–late at night, only light. And if my love could grow wings, I’d be soaring in flight.”
— Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
6. My heart is, and always will be, yours.
— Sense & Sensibility
7. “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.
8. To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life.
— Les Miserables
9. “Ask me to define my love for you and I’ll say it’s captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in vivid visions of our dreams and future plans, but most of all it’s right now, at the moment where everything I’ve ever wanted in my life is standing right in front of me.“
— Leo Christopher
10. “The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.“
— George Moore
Tell Your Girlfriend How Much You Really Love Her
Express yourself! The words don’t necessarily even have to be yours! After all, like the ever famous Bee Gees once said: “it’s only words, and words are all I have, to take your heart away.” What’s important, though, is for you to convey your message to your significant other successfully.
Trust us, words are all you need to capture someone’s heart. The importance of excellent open communication and the occasional random flirting cannot be stressed upon enough.
However, if creativity and expression isn’t your forte, taking a little help now and again doesn’t hurt.
20 Best Steamy Romantic Quotes, Messages or Lines for Her
1. “I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body. I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know how to convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.”
— Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
2. You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how.
— Gone With the Wind
3. I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda
4. There’s this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
— Gretchen Kemp
5. ... when I look on you a moment, then can I speak no more, but my tongue falls silent, and at once a delicate flame courses under my skin, and with my eyes I see nothing, and my ears hum, and a wet sweat bathes me, and a trembling seizes me all over…
6. If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.
— Courtney Kuchta
7. You consume my heart and my every thought, but yet, I want to be consumed more by you. The dreams we have will keep us warm. But the first kiss is when life will begin.
8. The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all around him. She had become a physical necessity.
— George Orwell, 1984
9. I will remember the kisses, our lips raw with love and how you gave me everything you had and how I offered you what was left of me, and I will remember your small room, the feel of you, the light in the window, your records, your books our morning coffee, our noons, our nights, our bodies spilled together sleeping, the tiny flowing currents immediate and forever, your leg, my leg, your arm, my arm, your smile, and the warmth of you who made me laugh again. — Charles Bukowski
10. I crush her against me. I want to be part of her. Not just inside her but all around her. I want our rib cages to crack open and our hearts to migrate and merge. I want our cells to braid together like a living thread.
— Isaac Marion, Warm Bodies
11. It’s beautiful when you find someone that is in love with your mind. Someone that wants to undress your conscience and make love to your thoughts. Someone that wants to watch you slowly takes down all the walls you’ve built up around your mind and let them inside.
12. Take off your clothes. Show me. Show me your edges. I want to see with my own eyes where you end and where I begin. I want to see where I fit, where you leave off being you and turn into me.
13. Know this: I am addicted to you. I have tasted your mind, and I cannot forget its flavor.
14. I want to do things so wild with you that I don't know how to say them."
— Anais Nin
15. Seduction is about intelligence and wit. Someone who makes me laugh has every chance to seduce me.
— Riccardo Tisci
16. "Thou art to me a delicious torment."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. “To have her here in bed with me, breathing on me, her hair in my mouth — I count that something of a miracle.”
— Henry Miller
18. “The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.”
— Oscar Wilde
19. “Graze on my lips; and if those hills are dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.”
— William Shakespeare
20. “If an orgasm is a little death, then meet me in the bedroom and we’ll write to each other’s eulogies.”
— Marisa B. Crane
Now that you have some help in terms of words, hopefully expressing yourself won’t be a problem anymore. Girls are suckers for romance, so make sure you don’t go easy on that. Candles, chocolates, flowers, and of course, words.