We’ve heard it countless times that love is the answer to all problems of mankind. We’ve seen it work in the movies, and we’ve watched TV shows display such bonds in a way that inspires to find it for ourselves too. But some of us are lucky enough to have experienced a relationship that gives meaning to all those cheesy dialogues uttered in those movies; you understand the love between the characters and you relate to it on a deeper level. With your partner in your mind, any loving quote whispered with an honest spiritual emotion behind it is capable of filling you with love, from your head to toe! This article is meant to introduce you to some of these words, in hopes of getting you excited about love once more!
Ideas to Improve your Relationship
Each relationship has a basic purpose and emotion which it builds itself around, and understanding these aspects is the key to making it functional. Once a romantic relationship reaches a point where you’ve truly accepted that you’d happily spend your years by a person’s side, such a bond starts to build itself around the unconditionality of care and affection between the two of you. Everyone has flaws, but you’ve chosen a certain individual whose flaws are easy for you to overlook, and you’re happy to work around them every day just to see them smile.
Think about what’s the basis of a certain relationship, and if you’re genuinely devoted to bring life into it, work on the foundation and embrace it in everything you do together. It’s bound to work wonders for any relationship as it treats the very root of it! Following the same theme, it could also help to recall the beginning days you shared with your partner, remembering how excited you were about talking to this person, anticipating their replies and dressing up for them. Remember how special they’ve made you feel, and look at them the same way today – this will immensely help your relationship grow stronger. You’ll realize how far you’ve come, and it’s only going to get better.
25 Spiritual Quotes on Love for Each Relationship
1. “That's what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you're not so lovable.” ― Deb Caletti
2. “My dear young cousin, if there's one thing I've learned over the eons, it's that you can't give up on your family, no matter how tempting they make it.” ― Rick Riordan
3. “You must remember, family is often born of blood, but it doesn't depend on blood. Nor is it exclusive of friendship. Family members can be your best friends, you know. And best friends, whether or not they are related to you, can be your family.” ― Trenton Lee Stewart, The Mysterious Benedict Society
4. “You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.” ― Frederick Buechner
5. “One day you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family.” ― Jonathan Safran Foer, Everything Is Illuminated
6. “Parents are like God because you wanna know they're out there, and you want them to think well of you, but you really only call when you need something.” ― Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
7. “When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching -- they are your family. ” ― Jim Butcher
8. “As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.” ― Kristin Hannah, Summer Island
9. “Home is people. Not a place. If you go back there after the people are gone, then all you can see is what is not there any more.” ― Robin Hobb, Fool's Fate
10. I will love the sun for it warms my soul. I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit. I will love the light, for it shows me the way. But I love you most, for you are my dream come true. - Anonymouys
11. “True spiritual love is not a feeble imitation and anticipation of death, but a triumph over death, not a separation of the immortal form from the mortal, of the eternal from the temporal, but a transfiguration of the mortal into the immortal, the acceptance of the temporal into the eternal. False spirituality is a denial of the flesh; true spirituality is the regeneration of the flesh, its salvation, its resurrection from the dead.” ― Vladimir Solovyov, The Meaning of Love
12. “I love you,” I whisper. “What was that? I didn’t hear you.” “Don’t push me.” “I love you, too,” he says. He puts his cheek against mine. “So much.” ― Kasie West, The Distance Between Us
13. “You're so beautiful But that's not why I love you And I'm not sure you know That the reason I love you, is you Being you, just you Yea the reason I love you Is all that we've been through And that's why I love you” ― Avril Lavigne
14. “It's okay to love something a little too much,as long as it's real to you.” ― Gerard Way
15. “Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it's something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
16. “Why do I love you? Because you're you. That's why. I wouldn't have it any other way.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
17. “I told you I loved you, but I said it a little too late. You move in time and sometimes our timing is against one another.” ― Dominic Riccitello
18. “No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.” — Defiance by C.J. Redwine
19. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.” — The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
20. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” — Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
21. “Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.” — Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
22. “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.” — Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
23. “If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love were a star–late at night, only light. And if my love could grow wings, I’d be soaring in flight.” — Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
24. “Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves.”— Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith
25. “He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.” ― Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
We’re almost certain that just by reading these timeless words of notable personalities from around the globe, the flame of love has been reignited within you. If you ever forgot how your partner has impacted you in unthinkable ways, these words would have surely made you remember some aspects of it. Once you start relating to the common feelings of love that encompasses every lover, it’s easier to know with determination that you’re motivated to have your partner in your arms forever. After that, the rest is made easy as your sight becomes biased to see only the good in them, appreciate them for their efforts and their love for you, cherishing each moment you have together!