Expressions of love never cease to enhance the feelings of intimacy, affection, and closeness between two people in a relationship. Whether it’s right after an argument, or after the most beautiful date, some kind and loving words can instantly make you girl’s day. We’ve put together this article for exactly that purpose!
Love Quotes about the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars
1. I love you to the stars and beyond.
2. I love you to the Moon and back.
3. Star crossed lovers. OK, we admit we did not make up that one, Shakespeare wrote it. But what is more romantic than Romeo and Juliet?
4. You are the brightest star in my sky.
5. We shine together, like the moon and stars.
6. Let’s cuddle and watch the stars. A simple love message with a cosy feeling.
7. “Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: - you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.” ― e. e. cummings
8. We are made out of stars... you and I.
9. Just look up, we are both under the same starry sky. A perfect message for those in a long distance relationship.
10. The stars were aligned... This message can be completed with a mention of that special moment.
11. If you’ll be my star, I’ll be your sky.
12. You have changed my life forever. Love you always, my brightest star.
13. “I think that we are like stars. Something happens to burst us open; but when we burst open and think we are dying; we’re actually turning into a supernova. And then when we look at ourselves again, we see that we’re suddenly more beautiful than we ever were before!” ― C. JoyBell C.
14. “It's the kind of kiss that inspires stars to climb into the sky and light up the world.” ― Tahereh Mafi, Ignite Me
15. She is the sun, I can touch and kiss and hold without getting burnt.” ― Sanober Khan
16. “Minho snickered and leaned back in his chair. “Man, you are one butt-load of sunshine, let me tell you.” ― James Dashner, The Maze Runner
17. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” ― Max Muller
Deep and Beautiful Love Quotes for Her
18. When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most. ~ Unknown"
19. I find the most beautiful moments of life aren’t just with you but because of you. ~ Leo Christopher
20. Life is a flower of which love is the honey. ~ Victor Hugo
21. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
22. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything. ~ T. Tolis
23. I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. Nothing that I wouldn’t do. Go to the ends of the earth for you to make you feel my love. ~ Bob Dylan
24. I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. ~ Angelita Lim
25. As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. ~ John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
26. When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. ~ Arrigo Boito
27. Maybe I don’t know that much but I know this much is true, I was blessed because I was loved by you. ~ Celine Dion (Because You Loved Me)
Romantic Soulful Quotes for your Girlfriend
28. Take my hand, Take my whole life, too For I can’t help falling in love with you. ~ Elvis Presley (Can’t Help Falling In Love)
29. Hit me like a ray of sun Burning through my darkest night You’re the only one that I want Think I’m addicted to your light ~ Beyonce (Halo)
30. Don’t want to close my eyes I don’t want to fall asleep ’Cause I’d miss you baby And I don’t want to miss a thing ~ Aerosmith (I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing)
31. Somewhere between all our laughs, long talks, stupid little fights, and all our jokes, I fell in love.
32. Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.
33. If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk through my garden forever. ~ Claudia Adrienne Grandi
34. Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet. ~ Plato
35. He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. ~ Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
36. Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. ~ Elinor Glyn
37. My days are brighter My sky a deeper blue My nights are sweeter When I’m with you ~ George Strait (Living And Living Well)
38. My soul sees its equal in you. ~ Renee Ahdieh, The Wrath and the Dawn
39. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. ~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
40. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. ~ Judy Garland
41. Take me to your heart. For it’s there that I belong. And will never part. ~ Elvis Presley (Love me Tender)
42. Take me into your loving arms Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars Place your head on my beating heart I’m thinking out loud Maybe we found love right where we are ~ Ed Sheeran (Thinking Out Loud)
43. Love is missing someone when you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in the heart. ~ Kay Knudsen
Relatable Romantic Quotes that Fill the Air with Love!
44. You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. ~ Oscar Wilde
45. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. ~ Aristotle
46. I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you. ~ Jamie McGuire
47. We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness and call it love - true love. ~ Robert Fulghum, True Love
48. I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you. ~ Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince
49. I said I love you and that’s forever And this I promise from the heart I could not love you any better I love you just the way you are ~ Billy Joel (Just the Way You Are)
50. My days are brighter My sky a deeper blue My nights are sweeter When I’m with you ~ George Strait (Living And Living Well)
51. Last time I saw you, I said that it hurt too much to love you. But I was wrong about that. The truth is it hurts too much not to love you. ~ P.C. Cast
52. ’Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. ~ John Legend (All of Me)
53. Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. ~ Rosemonde Gerard
In this article, we’ve listed different types of romantic quotes to flatter the love of your life with, simply because she deserves to be treated that way. From love quotes related to the sun and the moon to famous romantic quotes that refresh the air with love, we’ve found them all. If you’re looking for some adorable one-liners that never fail to give her butterflies in her belly, this list had those too! Sift through these and select which ones fit the moment perfectly, and watch her smile pricelessly. All the best!