55 Best Romantic Lines You Must Say To Your Lover
Saying romantic lines are important, but saying the right thing is more important. The post will help you pick the correct lines for your beloved
Jul 24, 2018
55 Best Romantic Lines You Must Say To Your Lover
un-break my heart... gili trawangan lombok... #lombok #lombokisland #wonderfulllombok#lombokguide #lomboktrip #lomboknesia #gili #gilitrawangan #gililife #giliislands#siluet#sunset #reflection #lombokiloveyou#nikond5500#tamron18200 #couplegoals #couples #romantic#love #fotooftheday #instagood#beautiful
Actions speak louder than words, quite true. However, when it comes to a person’s romantic life words hold a very important place. The one you love expects you to show them your loving side and also your expression through words. Expressing your feelings verbally will strengthen your bond and make your love grow deeper. It also adds intimacy to your relationship and impresses your lover. You don’t need special occasions for getting mushy and romantic with the ones you love. A simple, ordinary day will also feel like a celebration when love is expressed with the romantic lines. Love is a beautiful feeling and it needs to be expressed. Expressing makes it easier to understand and also makes the one you love appreciate your effort. Because, saying it out aloud is not easy! Finding the right words at the right time in front of the right person can be tricky. Words shouldn't be cheesy and should have the power to impress the one you love. So here are a few best and most romantic lines for you. These will help you in expressing your feelings towards your loved ones.
Best Romantic Lines For Him
It is a common notion that sweet words are just meant for ladies. But that is not the case. Every man has a soft corner inside him that needs to be touched. Even they like to hear true and sweet words every now and then; and sometimes cheesy as well! Even guys need to hear those sweet romantic words from their girl. Even though they never say it, but they really do. So, keep reminding them from time-to-time about how much you love them and what they mean to you. It will make them swoon and you will be able to see it in their eyes. A little expression of love every now and then will impress them, which will make them love you more. It will also make them put a little more effort in making you feel special. These few words of expression will also keep them more committed in the relationship. Coming up with sweet things to say to your boyfriend can be tough because some think boys don’t like it sweet. But you will never know unless you try. Even men like it sweet sometimes!. Here are the best romantic lines to say to your guy.
1. Loving you is like breathing. How am I supposed to stop. 2. The most incredible feeling is knowing I make you happy. 3. You are like a drug. I am so addicted. 4. You fill my heart with love and my life with happiness. 5. You make me laugh when I don’t even want to smile. 6. You make me feel like the luckiest woman in the world. 7. Just hearing you name makes me smile. 8. You are the reason I am breathing, yet sometimes you take my breath away. 9. Just when I thought that love could never be the part of me, that’s when you came along and showed me happiness. 10. I can’t really find the words to explain the way I feel when I hear your voice or when I see your face. All I can say is that I like the feeling.
Best Romantic Lines For Her
Communication is a key to all relationships. Whether you want to impress her or convey your feelings to her, words are a must. And a woman likes it in words. They often want to hear something special from the man they love, besides day-to-day conversations. Making a little effort, going off the ordinary talk and telling her sweet romantic words out of the blue will make her day. It will make her fall in love with you even more. A few romantic words will let her know how much you appreciate having her. A little effort from your side will take your relationship a long way, making it stronger, better and more romantic. Women not only love compliments, but they also like to hear their man’s mind. They relish when love is expressed in words to them by the one they love. But it is important that you say the right words to her at the right moment and don't pick cheesy lines. It will make her happy and loved when you say cute things to her. So say it to her. Here are some very romantic lines that will please her the most. But say them only when you mean it from your heart. She will know when you don’t mean it.
1. Your word is my favorite sound, your name is my favorite word; your hug is my favorite feeling. 2. My life has never been the same since I met you. 3. Do you know how wonderful it is to wake up each day knowing that I have you! You are perfect. I love you. 4. I would do anything to make you smile. 5. I love all the stars in the sky. But they are nothing as compared to the ones in your eyes. 6. You take my breath away. 7. I want to make time stand still when I am with you, but time always finds a way to fly past. 8. When I close my eyes I see you. When I open my eyes I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you. 9. Our love is like the waves in the sea, sometimes calm, sometimes tempestuous…but always there. 10. If I were to describe the colour you represent, then I would have to go with rainbow because you are beautiful and magical; being with you is like finding a treasure.
Best Romantic Lines On Smile
Someone once said smile is the only curved line that can set everything straight. And when the smile is on the face of the one you love, it lights up your world. The satisfaction of watching that smile on their face and knowing that you are the reason behind it is pure joy. We see them smiling; just smile with them. Have you ever thought you can use a few romantic lines on their smile and impress them even more? And no; not the cheesy ones. Only some really sweet and best romantic lines full of love can impress them. We hardly consider that anything should be said or needed to be said. But it is not so. Sometimes words are needed; sometimes it is important that you let them know how much their happiness means to you. Appreciate their smile and let them know that you love it when they smile. Tell them that their smile means a lot to you. Tell them how their smile makes you happy. Here are some romantic lines you can use to make them smile even more.
1. And in your smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars. 2. You were a trouble, a chaos. But your smile dared me to fall in love with you. 3. You have that whiskey-sipping, skinny-dipping smile. 4. I love the feeling I get when I see your smile. 5. I am always thinking of you when we are not together. Thinking about your smile and how much I love being with you. 6. You wear your smile like a loaded gun. 7. All I ever want is to see you smile, make you laugh, kiss your lips and be naughty. 8. I am addicted to you, to your smile, to your lips, to your touch, to your love. 9. You are the reason I look down at my phone and smile. And then walk into a pole. 10. I like it when you smile. It’s cute.
Best Romantic Lines On Missing Them
Missing someone you love comes easy, but telling it to them in words is the hardest. When the one you love is not around, you miss them. And it is important that you let them know that you miss them. Telling them that will let them know where they stand in your life. It will assure them that they hold a very important place in your life. Tell them that you miss their presence and you relish them in your life. Make sure you say it rightly and with the right words. You will find many sayings and quotes for letting them know you are missing them. Pick the one that suits your relationship, the one that touches your heart. Say something only when you mean it.
1. I miss our conversations. I miss how we used to talk every minute of every day and how I was able to tell you everything that was on my mind. 2. I wish I were kissing you instead of missing you. 3. Oft in the tranquil hour of night, when stars illuminate the sky, I gaze upon each orb of light, and wish that you were with me. 4. I wish you were here with me right now. I’m so lonely and I miss you. 5. I miss you. I might not always show it, might not always tell people, but on the inside I miss you like crazy. 6. All I can do every time I miss you is to stare at your pictures and smile. 7. If you wanna know how much I miss you, try to catch rain drops; the ones you catch is how much you miss me and the ones you miss is how much I miss you. 8. I wanted to send something because I thought you’d like to know that I think a lot about you and I thought I’d say hello. The truth is not a day goes by without you on my mind. So many things I want to say; still the words are hard to find. But I don’t think I need big words to tell you how I feel because when i say “I miss you” that’s exactly how I feel. 9. I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often and a little more each day. 10. I’m sorry. I constantly want to talk to you. I’m sorry when you take long to reply, I get sad. I’m sorry if I say things that might piss you off. I’m sorry if I come off as annoying. I’m sorry if you don’t wanna talk to me as much as I wanna talk to you. I’m sorry if I tell you about my pointless drama when you don’t really care. I’m sorry if I come off as being clingy, but it’s just me missing you.
Romantic Lines From Literature
Literature has given us many memorable words and we use many of them as quotes in our life. They inspire us, entertain us and enlighten us. They hold a very important place in our life and play a vital role in shaping us. We are often defined by the books we read. The variety in literature adds variety in our life. Literature is full of words that are brimming with romance. Different poets and authors have often given many lines that express love in wonderful ways. If you are an avid reader, you will be able to pick the lines that can be connected with the romance in your life. You will find plenty of lines that will appeal to your heart and the situation of romance you are currently in. If you need the right words, the literature can provide you many. All you have to do is to look into the books, through the poems and stories.
1. You and I, it's as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught. 2. If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more. 3. I took a photo of us mid-embrace. When I am old and alone, I will remember that I once held something truly beautiful. 4. If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one. 5. Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches. 6. Love is my religion. I could die for it. I could die for you. My love is selfish. I can’t breathe without you. 7. Your name is a golden bell hung in my heart. I would break my body to pieces to call you once by your name. 8. You gave me a ‘forever’ within the numbered days, and I'm grateful. 9. I do love nothing in the world so well as you - is not that strange? 10. If people were rain, I was drizzle and you were a hurricane.
A Few More Romantic Lines From Movies
Similar to the books, movies are also integral part of our life. We watch movies to keep ourselves entertained and we also learn many things from them. Consciously or unconsciously, they play a very vital role in our lives. There are many movies we can relate to and many situations in them seem similar to ours. Movies inspire our thinking and the way we act, to some extent. It has also given way to love in our heart. Like literature, our movies are also touched by romance. Every romantic movie has something for you to make the expression easy. You can pick a romantic dialogue from the movie that you feel connected to. Make sure you pick the right words and not just any romantic dialogue from the movie. But never say that when you don’t mean it.
1. Me? I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw, I’m scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you. 2. I love you. You complete me. 3. I love you. You’re my only reason to stay alive… if that’s what I am. 4. I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met. 5. I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where.
A Few Words Of Love In The End
The most common way of expressing love is saying “I Love You”. However, as said, it is the most used and clichéd expression. You need to get past just these three words and say something more. Saying something sweet; it comes naturally to some but is hard for many! Most of us pick just any lines and forget that it might sound cheesy too. It is a trick that could change your ordinary relationship into a fairytale love. The glint in the eyes of your man or the blush on the face of your girl will be the proof that a few simple words could do wonders.
Never underestimate the power of some nice words. They can lift your lover’s spirit and make their day beautiful. A few right words, not cheesy, can make them more than happy. So, if you have stale words or you have become a bit rusty, and you are looking for something sweet to say to your lover, take the idea from the above lines and let them know how much you appreciate your relationship with them.