5 Anniversary Quotes from the Heart
Relationships... are you in one? Are you lucky enough to have been with your girl for quite some time? Not all couples get to celebrate even a year together, so Congratulations! You have achieved a milestone that a lot of people wishes to achieve. What are your going to do to celebrate it?
Whether it's your first anniversary or your 25th, celebrating an anniversary with the girl you love is always fun and exciting. There are a lot of things you can do to celebrate this occasion. Let's see... you can buy flowers, what's your girlfriend or wife's favorite flower? A bouquet of her favorite flower is always a good way to go.
Or maybe you plan a romantic dinner, do you two have a favorite place? or you can surprise her with a home cooked meal (even if it's just some fancy grilled sandwiches), she'll appreciate the effort and all the planning.
If you're doing any of these suggestions or are planning something else, don't forget the card. Girls need gestures but they also need words, she'll really appreciate some heartfelt words from you (try for something original) but if you're not good putting words together to express what celebrating this anniversary with her means to you, don't worry, we've got you covered.
Whether you're celebrating a wedding anniversary or a dating anniversary or a first date anniversary here you'll find some quotes to express to her what is in your heart.
1. "I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow." - Leo Christopher
2. "An anniversary is a time to celebrate, a time to appreciate how far we have come in life and to excitedly anticipate what lies ahead of us. Happy Anniversary!" - Anonymous
3. "Whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are the same." - Emily Brönte
4. "You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known, and even that is an understatement." - F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. "Love is not about how many days, months or years you have been together. Love is about how much you love each other every single day." - Anonymous
5 Anniversary Quotes for 1 Year Relationships
You've made it a whole year! How about it?! Congratulations! Since you're in love in a committed relationship, we bet you're looking forward to celebrating it. You're in a lucky group, not every couple makes it.
What plans do you have in place to celebrate it? If you want to bring the romance to full blast how about adding some beautiful quotes to the celebration? We bet you have some things you want to say to her, but maybe you haven't found the right words.
Gifts and unforgettable trips are always a hit, but hitting her with heartfelt words... she'll treasure them more than you will know. Take a look at these 1 year anniversary quotes, we're sure you'll find inspiration to swept her off her feet.
6. "If I had my life to live over again... I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer. Happy Anniversary to us!" - Anonymous
7. "The sweet innocence of your love is profound. In this regard, may maturity be never found." - Anonymous
8. "Even after 1 year together I still get butterflies when I see you. Happy anniversary." - Anonymous
9. "One year down and forever to go. Happy anniversary." - Anonymous
10. "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our souls and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever." - Nicolas Sparks
5 Anniversary Quotes for Long Distance Relationship
Being in a long distance relationship is hard and challenging. Not being able to see that person you love and not being able to hold her and do things together is tough. Part of being in a relationship is the joy of doing things together, going for walks, going to a movie, going on dates. Your relationship could weaken with the distance, you have to work extra hard to make things work.
But in some cases, even with the distance, good things can come. If your love is really strong, you'll find strength in it and develop consistency. You'll learn to commit, especially when things get difficult. There are some quotes about long distance relationships that could help you see the best in yours.
By reading them and sending them to your loved one you both can find that strength you need to overcome the distance and be grateful that you have each other, that you have someone amazing in your life, even though you don't get to see her as often as you would like.
11. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller
12. "Just because things are not at their best right now does not mean that we should give up. Gold is tested in fire and something precious like love needs distance to be tested." - Olga Peters
13. "Sometimes I just sit in front of the computer dreaming. I have food in front of me but no appetite to eat it. All because my heart misses you and my mind is dreaming about you." - Sandra Toms
14. "I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)." - E.E.Cummings
15. "Does distance really matter? You love your favorite actor, drool for your favorite singer and await patiently for the next form of art from your favorite artist or writer. Why not the one you love?" - Jane Morsel
5 Anniversary Quotes That Are Funny
Laughter is key in a relationship, you need to be able to laugh together. A sense of humor is sometimes what can get you out of a dicey situation and we believe that since you're in a relationship, you've had some of those.
If you and your girlfriend have a sense of humor and enjoy laughing together then you'll find these funny anniversary quotes to your liking (we hope).
16. "Well, we made it another year without one of us either ending up dead or in jail. I call that a win. Happy Anniversary." - Anonymous
17. "On our anniversary, I want you to know how much I've enjoyed annoying you all this time and how excited I am to keep doing it in the future." - Anonymous
18. "Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take the time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." - Henny Youngman
19. "A toast to making it another year of successfully pretending that we know what we're doing!" - Anonymous
20. "Happy Anniversary, and just so you know, these anniversary wishes are not late, they are almost a whole year early!" - Anonymous
Ways to Write Messages and Put in a Quote
One way to communicate a message it's through quotes (lots of examples above). If you want to try express to your significant other what is in your heart with your own words you may want to write your message in a quote. It seems like a nice touch.
Quotes also come handy when you want to speak to a key audience or when you want to make social media posts. If you want your words to be memorable you may want to learn the art of writing good quotes.
How do you do that? Here are some tips.
1. Make a list of top themes
What themes do you want to address? Make a list, you can use single words or little phrases pertaining to that theme. If you're writing about relationships, your possible themes might include love, anniversaries, compromise, dating. You can be as creative as you like.
2. Write a key message
What is the main thing you want to express? If there is a key message you want your audience to understand then write it down. This is your communication goal. For example, you want her to know what sharing this year with her has meant to you, Convey that in your own words.
3. Make your quote like a headline
You want your quote to pack a lot of meaning in a short phrase, so make it like an "attention-grabbing" headline. Maybe something like this: "Sharing this year with you has changed my life." (Not an original, we know, but you get the picture)
4. Take a famous quote and tweak it
If you're finding it difficult to put your feelings and thought into your own words, you can search for famous quotes on Google and use one to serve your purpose. Maybe use your sense of humor, she'll appreciate that.
For example, you can use this famous quote by John F, Kennedy "Think not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country! and tweak it like this: "Think not what love can do for you, but what you can do for love!
Quotes are a great way to express your thoughts and feeling for her. You can use them for all occasions and it'll add something special to whatever you have planned to sweep her off her feet.
Try one on the list we provided here or surprise her with an original, any way you want to go she'll really appreciate it.