A list of 50 reasons why I love you so much
If the love or your life ask you the question "Why you love me?" Would you be able to answer him? Since love's not like a checklist, and you rarely think about reasons, it could take a while to answer him. But if you think about it, there are actual reasons why you love him very much, you may have a little trouble expressing them, nevertheless, they exist.
It seems like a fair question though, "why do you love me?" It's not that he doesn't know that you do, he's just curious to know the why. What makes him so special. Why you chose him instead of the other guys that came knocking on your door. It may seem silly but it's important, not just showing your significant other you care, it's also very important to explain the reasons why.
To love someones means loving and accepting the good and the bad, the whole package. No one wants to admit it, but sometimes in a relationship one or both need some reassurance now and then. What better way to assuage those insecurities than with a "why I love you list"? It may take you a while to compile it because you can think only of the basic reasons, right? Well, that's not going to cut it, so we thought to help you.
We're going to provide you with a list of 50 reasons why you love him. Read them carefully, they might inspire you to write your own or, if one of the reasons resonates with you, you can use it. It may be a good idea to ask him to write his list too, and when both of you are ready, you can read your list to him and he can read his list to you. Would you like that? We think it could be an awesome anniversary gift or a "just because" gift. You'll both treasure it.
1. I love you because, even in a room full of people, you make me feel like I'm the only person in the world. Just one look and I know you're heart is mine.
2. I love you because you always know how to make me feel better, you always have the right words. Your talent to cheer me up when I'm down is something that I dearly cherish.
3. I love you because you accept me just the way I am, You love the good things, and even though you're sometimes annoyed with my insecurities, you love me the same. That gives me the strength to be a better person.
4. I love you because you know how to make me smile, a kind word, a bad joke, a witty retort. I love that that smile is not only on my face but in my heart.
5. I love you because you are so supportive of me, of my dreams and hopes and crazy ideas. Your support has meant the world to me and you have given it in a way I couldn't have imagined.
6. I love you because I don't have to pretend to be someone else around you, I can be myself and that is more than fine with you.
7. I love you because you have such a capacity to shower me with tenderness, I feel the most special woman in the world, the most loved one.
8. I love you because by loving me you have shown me the true meaning of love. Love is not selfish or endless or limitless. Love changes you and urges you to be a better person. My heart is full of true love because of you.
9. I love you because you're such a gentleman. All the little details you do for me like holding the umbrella when we're walking under the rain so I don't get wet or opening doors for me, it makes me feel cherished.
10. I love you because when you look at me with those gorgeous eyes, I still feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart skips a beat.
11. I love you because with me you are vulnerable and you let me see all the rough edges of your heart. I love that you trust me enough to let me see that part of you,
12. I love you because of your ability to see the good in everyone and in every situation. Your positive outlook on life is contagious and it cheers me up.
13. I love you because you have held me close especially in those moments when I was at my worst and weakest. I love you because instead of running away, you stayed and you helped me get through it.
14. I love you because you motivate me and encourage me to be the best version of myself each day. You inspired me to work hard every single day to make that happen.
15. I love you because you love my family just because they're mine. You opened your heart to them and now they're part of you too.
16. I love you because every time we're alone it's like we're transported to our own little world where no one else exists.
17. I love you because you always keep your promises, no matter what.
18. I love you because with a simple touch you comfort me when I'm sad or down. Your hand on my hand or on my shoulder is enough to know that everything's going to be fine.
19. I love you because you're an original, there's no one like you. That uniqueness is what makes my heart beat, you're special and precious.
20. I love you because we're the perfect fit. You're just the right fit for me as I'm the right fit for you.
21. I love you because I can always talk to you. You are such a good listener and you know just the right thing to say.
22. I love you because when you smile, you do it with your whole face. It's like I have my own sunshine.
23. I love you because each time you kiss me, I melt.
24. I love you because you make me think about the future and how it's going to be together.
25, I love you because you always ask for my opinion and respect it, even though we not always see eye to eye.
26. I love you because no matter how busy you are, you always have time for me. No matter how crazy the day has been or how tired you are, you always have time for our relationship.
27. I love our late night talks, we can talk about anything. I love you because I never get bored of you.
28. I love you because you bring joy to my life.
29. I love you because once you put your mind to something, you make it happen You are such a confident person and I find that quality very sexy.
30. I love you because you never give up on me especially in those time when I was ready to give up on myself.
31. I love you because you always kiss me goodbye and you linger.
32. I love you because every day you make the effort to make me happy. You understand me so well, and that's a wonder for me.
33. I love you because when we're together I feel protected and safe.
34. I love you because you're my biggest fan. You make me want to be better.
35. I love you because you totally get me.
36. I love you because your mere presence is enough to bring a huge grin to my face.
37. I love you because you're always willing to have new adventures with me, to make some amazing memories.
38. I love you because I never have to question your loyalty to me. You always stand up for me.
39. I love you because you know me so well, you seem to read my mind.
40. I love you because I didn't know the true meaning of love until you came along.
41. I love you because our children are going to have the best father.
42. I love you because you always surprise me. With details, with words, with the things you do for me.
43. I love you because you have the ability to make me feel calm, especially when things are shaky,
44. I love you because in your eyes I can see all the beauty that's inside you.
45. I love you because you're not afraid to tell the world how happy you are with me.
46. I love you because you're wise and insightful, you always give such good advice.
47. I love you because you're kind, respectful and patient with your loved ones and with strangers.
48. I love you because you have such a great sense of humor, I love laughing with you.
49. I love you because your love for life is so strong and so contagious.
50. I love you because you chose me, you chose to love me.
Quotes on why I love you
If you need more inspiration to find more reasons to love him, we'll leave you a few quotes that you can use.
"I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I'm with you. I love you for not only what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part o me you bring out." -Roy Croft
I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I'm with you. -Anonymous
I love you without knowing how, or when or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way. -Pablo Neruda
3 Top books that talk about the reasons for love
Love has inspired poets, songwriters, artists, and writers. Love's a phenomenon that's the central theme of a lot of books. Some try to explain it, others just tell stories about it, yet others give reasons for it. If you want to learn more about the reasons for love, we'll leave you 3 books on the subject.
1. Why We Love: The Nature and Chemistry of Romantic Love
This is a book written by Helen Fisher, a renowned anthropologist. She writes about the phenomenon of love, from the origins in the brain to the havoc that creates in your body and the stories you choose to tell about the emotions you feel. This book offers a new map of love from a science point of view.
2. Falling in Love: Why We Choose the Lovers We Choose
Written by a social psychologist and researcher, Ayala Malach Pines, it tackles the rational explanations on why we choose that person to love and other mysteries of the psychology of mate selection. You'll find it's a warm reading and very interesting.
3. The Psychology of Romantic Love: Romantic Love in an Anti-Romantic Age
This book was written by Nathaniel Branden explores what love is, why it is born, why it lasts and why it sometimes dies.
Have you compiled your Reasons why I love you list yet? We hope you now have tons of inspiration but, if you think about it, when it comes to finding inspiration to write about love, The Beetles say it best, "All you need is love". Just think about him and then and there you'll have your reasons.