Valentine's Day is the perfect opportunity to say thank you
There are dates to celebrate everything: our mothers, fathers, heroes, and more. Of course, love could not be left behind, and it is on Valentine's Day when we celebrate the joy of being able to love and be loved.
Love is a force that moves the world, and that is why this day is so important for everyone in the entire world. We give thanks for the love we receive to people who make us feel valued and loved. It is also the perfect opportunity to reflect on how far we have come from love and the great impact it has had on our lives.
We often believe that Valentine's Day is only for lovers - but it is much more than that. Talk to an old friend to remember their experiences together, give a bouquet of flowers to your mom as thanks for their unconditional love, or to your wife for everything she brings to your life: it does not matter what you do, but the intention and affection will be the motor for anything.
Definitely, Valentine's Day is a day in which good vibes are not lacking; where love and friendship are protagonists. What better way to celebrate this day than by reminding your loved ones how much they mean to you with cute sayings and phrases? You will be surprised about how a message or saying can brighten a person's day. Here, we will give you 25 beautiful V- Day's sayings for you to spread on this lovely day!
Sweet Valentine's Day sayings for friends
Friendship is one of the most valuable treasures that human beings can have. A true friend is invaluable and just like a flower, you have to always be aware of it, giving it the best care possible so your friendship can flourish and grow.
Many friends share our successes and failures, others who, despite being far away, are always present. Friends are just the best, and for that, don't only pay attention to love but also friendship on this Valentine's Day. How to do so? Well, dedicate one of these Valentine's messages to that best friend that brightens your life!
1. “Here’s to a Valentine’s Day filled with good wine, good food and especially good friends like you.”
If you are planning to have a V-Days lunch or dinner with your friends, this phrase is just perfect for you to tell them.
What a great toast!
2. “Someday, our prince will come.”
We have got the perfect saying for those BFFs that are single this Valentine's Day. I mean, there is no need to give up on love just yet! In the meanwhile, spending it with your bestie is a great way to kill time.
3. “Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts like we used to.”
This one here is for my girls and boys out there who have a long distance relationship with their best friends. We all know it can get pretty hard sometimes when we miss our besties, so here's a way of saying it to them.
4. “I’ll raise an awesome Valentine’s cocktail to you.”
Love, friendship, alcohol, they seem to get too well together, or am I wrong? If one of your best funniest memories with your bestie are those drunk Friday nights, this saying will make them remember those crazy times.
They'll certainly have a laugh, too.
5. “I hope you feel loved and appreciated on Valentine’s Day. Because you are.”
Finally, this phrase is the cutest one if the bunch. I mean, what better way to express love than with these words?
Sweet Valentine's Day sayings for boyfriends
On the day of love, we will all want to surprise our boyfriend, send them or tell them a romantic, tender, sincere and unforgettable message that reaches their hearts and stays with them as a beautiful memory.
If you are not the typic girl that easily writes romantic things, do not worry because here we leave you these beautiful messages for your boy on Valentine's Day that we are sure will thrill him and make him feel more in love with you.
Dedicate one of these beautiful messages to your love on this special day and spend a beautiful Valentine's Day together.
6. "Chocolate can’t compete with the sweetness of loving you"
Girls love chocolate more than anything in the world. If your girl says your love is better than it, she sure loves you a darn lot! I mean, it is an actual big deal.
Look at this other cute one here:
7. I’m the luckiest girl in the world and it’s all because of you. Be mine, Valentine.
8. "Romeo and Juliet killed themselves for love. Cleopatra killed herself when she found out that her lover had died. But I don’t want to die for our love – it’s too easy. I want to live for our love."
What a better way to show love to your boyfriend on Valentine's Day than by using some classic Romeo and Juliet or any other romantic reference. After all, girls are suckers for love stories.
9. "Despite it’s a cold February outside, I feel warm and cosy because of you. You’re my sun and light, darling. As long as I stay in your arms, I’ll never feel cold. Never let me go."
Men love to be protective and feel strong and powerful. What better way to let him know your love for him than referring to this sense of security he provides to you.
10. "Recently you’ve been wondering what I want for Valentine’s day… I want you to make the most cherished dream of mine come true. Only you’re able to do it. I know it’s not easy, but promise me that at least you will try. Please, love me forever."
Men are usually the ones to go all out with gifts and stuff on Valentine's Day. If their love is all you want, tell them this sweet little phrase.
Sweet Valentine's Day sayings for girlfriends
Valentine's Day means red flowers, stuffed animals, chocolates and cards in which the lovers say things that fill the heart with emotion.
On this day, words shouldn't be lacking, as well as the notes, the cards or the gifts. So, if you want to dedicate a few words of love to that girl who fills your heart with emotion, read these phrases for Valentine's Day and get inspired by them.
11. "Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman in my life. May you always know how important you are to me. My life would be nothing without you to share it with."
12. "A lovely woman like you should be told how amazing she is every day of the year. Your all-encompassing love completes me. I love you this Valentine’s Day and always!"
Are there more beautiful words than the ones next? I bet there are not!
13. "I am a successful man because I love an incredible woman who always believes in me. You bring out my best, and your love completes me. Happy Valentine’s Day!"
If a man says he owes part of his success to you, girl does he love you!
14. "Your eyes sparkle like the stars, your hair cascades like a waterfall, and your lips are sweeter than honey. I love everything about you, inside and out."
Women love when they compliment their body, too. I mean, who doesn't? Do it for V- Days and she will feel very good about herself.
15. "Though I may not always take the time to say it enough, I want you to know that I truly love and treasure you."
For those men out there who are a little bit shyer and don't express the love that much, but they still feel it immensely, we got a very accurate phrase they can dedicate this V-Day.
Sweet Valentine's Day sayings for family
Being at home, with our family is one of the favorite refuges in times of difficulty, or loneliness throughout our lives. Because there is no place like home, these are phrases of love for the family you can thank them with this Valentine's Day:
16. "A family is not important; it is everything"
Words couldn't be more true!
17. "One’s family is the most important thing in life. I look at it this way: One of these days I’ll be over in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people who’ll be with me will be my family."
What a beautiful way to cherish family!
18. "Family always gonna be there. The material things, they come and go."
A little reminder of what is really important in life.
19. "I believe family first. Blood is thicker than water. I grew up like that, and I want to continue to keep that goal in my heart. Just family first! Just honesty, integrity, and respect. All of that. I live by the code of those things. If you do that you’ll be fine."
So deep and beautiful your mom will be in tears!
20. "Our family is a circle of strength of love, with every birth and every union the circle grows."
Cute metaphor here!
Sweet Valentine's Day sayings for coworkers
Co-workers can't be left behind on Valentine's Day. They are the people we spend most of our days with, and it is nice to say some words to them even though they might not be that close to us. Here are some ideas to say happy V-Day to them:
21. "Don't work too hard. It's a holiday!"
Just a quick reminder, you know.
22. "In order to minimize the risk of getting into trouble with human resources, I'll go ahead and wish you a happy February 14th."
Funny human resources joke= always a good idea!
23. "I know we have a love/hate relationship. Since it's Valentine's Day, I'll try to be nice to you today."
Not all people love their co-workers, as I said before, but one can be nice on V-Day, can't we? Here's a little fun way to wish a happy Valentine's Day to that co-worker you don't like that much.
24. "I depend on you to do amazing work, and you consistently deliver great results. Thanks for all you do. Happy Holiday!"
I mean, it is great to show some admiration to our co-workers sometimes.
25. "Thank you for letting me lead our very talented team. It's my honor!"
Are you the boss? No problem in wishing a Happy Valentine's Day to your employees, too:
I am sure you are now full of so many ideas on how to say happy Valentine's Day to everyone you love and appreciate this year! Go ahead and feel free to spread the love on this beautiful holiday!