Short best friends sayings
Friends are the family that we choose, that special person that can bring enjoyment and happiness to our lives. Do you have a BFF? Then you are a very lucky girl. All through our lives, we have worked into build friendships, starting with pre-school all the way to college and work and church and the gym... the list could go on and on.
Craving closeness to other human beings is part of us. We need to know and find that person with whom we can share laughs and struggles and happy moments and a glass of wine, someone who gets us. And the best thing is that it doesn't have to be just one person, it can be a group of BFFs. Each of them brings something to our lives that enrich it, that inspired it, that makes it a little better.
With a BFF you have a shoulder to lean on and sometimes cry on, you have your own cheerleader, with a best friend you have a confident a laughing partner. Having a BFF is a gift that we know you cherish and are grateful for.
We spend all our lives cultivating friendships, we learn together how can we better at it. We are there when there's a breakup to offer support, we show up at graduations, at weddings, at funerals, at birthdays and anniversaries. We share all those important days and milestones because we care and need to be there. BFFs whether they're near or far, have a very special place in our hearts.
True BFFs are not easy to find, once you find her (or them) hold on tight and every now and then show her how much you appreciate and value her friendship. How you can do this? By sharing with her sayings and quotes about friendship. Don't know where to begin? Can't find inspiration? That's what we're here for, we have compiled some inspirational best friend sayings that you can send to your BFF.
This first batch has sayings that are short but heartfelt.
1. "The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it." -Hubert H. Humphrey
2. "A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same." -Elbert Hubbard
3. "True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable." -David Tyson
4. "A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have." -Irish Proverb
5."There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship." -Thomas Aquinas
6. "I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light." -Helen Keller
7. "A true friend is someone who is there for you when she'd rather be anywhere else." -Len Wein
8. "Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity." -Khalil Gibran
Funny and hilarious best friends sayings
A best friend is someone with whom you can make great memories, someone you can laugh with until your sides hurt, someone to tell jokes with (that only the two of you get). You know you're lucky to have a best friend because thanks to her, your memories are filled with wacky adventures and funny and hilarious moments that always put a smile on your face.
If you happen to have a BFF that has an awesome sense of humor and likes to laugh a lot, show her your appreciation by sending her some of this fun and hilarious sayings. She'll get the message and you two can keep laughing and making more memories.
9. "We are so hilarious, I feel bad for the people who don't get to listen to our conversations and enjoy our hilariousness."
10. "Friends come and go like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face."
11. "Friendships must be built on a solid foundation of alcohol, sarcasm, inappropriateness, and shenanigans."
12. "We can only be friends if you are kind of a bitch. Not a full-blown bitch, because that's no fun. And if you're not a bitch at all, that won't work either. A halfway bitch. Those are my kind of people."
13. "A friend is like a good bra... hard to find, supportive, comfortable, always lift you up, makes you look better. Always... close to your heart."
14. "We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up... after I finish laughing."
15. "You drink too much. You cuss too much. You have questionable morals. You're everything I ever wanted in a friend."
Cute best friends sayings
You can tell everything to your best friend, right? You can be funny with her, you can be serious, you can be philosophical, you can be cute... you can be whatever you like because you know that she's going to be the exact same with you. That trust between BFFs is priceless.
Here are some cute friends sayings that you can send you BFF's way.
16. "Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is making one true friend, a best friend who will always have your back and your best interest in mind." -Unknown
17. "Best friends are the people who make you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter, and your life a little better." -Unknown
18. "A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden." -Unknown
19. "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." -Shania Twain
20. "Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."- Eleanor Roosevelt
21. "Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there." -Unknown
22. "A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart." -Heather Pryor
23. "Friends are kisses blown to us by angels." -Anonymous
Best friends sayings that make you cry
We make emotional connections all through our lives (hopefully). The emotional connection we have with our BFF is one of the most important ones. A best friend will know when we need space and when we're ready to talk, will listen to all of our drama, will know exactly what to say or what not to say. A BFF is going to share a cry with you because at that moment, that is what you need, but then she will make everything to put back a smile on your face.
It's a wonderful thing to have a BFF, right? Show her some love with these next sayings that'll put some tears in her eyes (of the happy kind). They will go straight to her heart.
24. "One day love asked friendship: "Why are you there when I am?" And friendship said: "To bring a smile when you leave tears."
25. "She existed in her friends; there she was. All the parts of herself she'd forgotten. She knew herself best when she was with them." -Ann Brashares
26. "In friendship, we are all debtors. We all owe each other for a thousand small kindness, for little moments of grace in the chaos." -Emery Lord
27. "Things are never quite as scary when you've got a best friend." -Dr. Seuss
28. "It's not that diamonds are a girl's best friend, but it's your best friends who are your diamonds. It's your best friends who are supremely resilient, made under pressure and of astonishing value. They're everlasting; they can cut glass if they need to." -Gina Barreca
29. "Friends, they cherish one another's hopes. They are kind to one another's dreams." -Henry David Thoreau
30. "Some souls just understand each other upon meeting." -N.R.Hart
Your BFF makes your friendship unique and unforgettable. And there's a saying for each quality that makes her that special person with whom you have shared so much throughout your life. What do you value most in your BFF? Is it her sense of humor? Her ability to get to the point with a few words? Her good heart? Her cuteness? Her ability to know what to say and when? Her empathy? All of the above?
We hope we have helped you find the right words with these BFF sayings, that you have found the inspiration to send lots of love to your best friend. Your Welcome